Bitcoin Forex Brokers
Here you can find the list of Forex brokers that accept payments via Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an electronic cryptocurrency that offers a decentralized way of storing, transferring and acquiring of money. Bitcoin is the most popular of many existing cryptocurrencies. If you are new to the concept of Bitcoin, you can learn a lot about it from the official FAQ. Bitcoin (sometimes, acronymized as BTC) is already used by many Forex companies. It offers a very convenient deposit and withdrawal option for traders. Additionally, the cryptocurrency itself can be used as a counterpart in a currency pair — e.g. BTC/USD (Bitcoin vs. US dollar), BTC/EUR (Bitcoin vs. euro), etc. — and traded in the Forex market.
Below, is the list of FX companies that either accept Bitcoin as a deposit/withdrawal method or allow trading in BTC/USD (or some other BTC/XXX pairs). Surprisingly enough, most brokers that accept Bitcoin as for payment do not offer BTC/USD trading instrument, while those who provide cryptocurrency trading instruments normally do not accept deposits via BTC. Of course, there are some exceptions. You can also browse our list of brokers for general cryptocurrency trading. You will find 199 brokers listed in the table below.
Bitcoin is not as popular as some other payment options, and the liquidity in BTC/USD is less than it is in EUR/USD, but there are good reasons to look for a Forex company that works with Bitcoin:
- You already use Bitcoin extensively in other areas. Opening an account with a Bitcoin Forex broker will make depositing and withdrawing funds easier for you.
- You wish to use a decentralized cryptocurrency that does not depend on so many volatile factors affecting fiat currencies and centralized payment systems.
- BTC/USD is a great new trading instrument with its own technical and fundamental factors.
- BTC/USD trading does not stop on weekends. Such a trait offers great new opportunities to currency traders.
- If you do not believe that cryptocurrencies have any future, shorting Bitcoin against other currencies is a way to monetize your forecast.