E-Book Review: An Introduction to Japanese Candlestick Charting
Japanese candlestick charts have become a staple trading tool since a long time ago. An Introduction to Japanese Candlestick Charting had been written by Erik Gebhard of Altavest quite some time before that (in the year 2000). Nevertheless, this
- Explanation of what is Japanese candlestick chart and how it is better than the traditional bar chart.
- Description of the popular
- A list of reversal patterns based on one or two candlesticks.
- An overview of star formations.
- A good concluding section showing a clear way for further study and learning (e.g., Steve Nison's books).
Traders fluent in Japanese candlesticks can safely ignore this introductory
If you have any questions, comments, or opinion regarding An Introduction to Japanese Candlestick Charting by Erik Gebhard, please feel free to post them on our forum.