cTrader Forex Brokers
This list of brokers only features those companies that offer cTrader (developed by Spotware Systems) as one of their trading platforms. cTrader still cannot compare in popularity to MetaTrader (4 or 5), but nevertheless it is liked by many traders due to its advantages. cTrader comes with cAlgo development environment, which allows a simple process for creating and testing new indicators and robots (cBots). This intrinsically ECN platform can serve as a great alternative to MetaTrader if you do not like the latter for some reason. You will find 15 brokers listed in the table below.
Not so many brokers provide their customers with an opportunity to trade using cTrader, but you may still endeavor on finding one to reach some of cTrader's benefits. These are the reasons to go with cTrader brokers:
- You want to be able to deal in both FIFO and normal trading mode within a single trading platform.
- You need to use both asynchronous and synchronous orders in your trading.
- You want a transparent execution model with top quality liquidity providers and no bucket-shops.
- You are a C# coder and want to use your knowledge of programming to build your own trading tools.
- You would enjoy a big community of fellow coders and would like timely updates/bugfixes from platform's developers.