Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Sorry guys, I have narrowed it down to an on-chart indicator that caused this to happen. The indicator is FX_Multi_Meter_II.mq4 (attached), and I am still looking at the codes to find out why. Any ideas?

-Red-
This indicator deletes all label objects on the chart without filtering them in any way to avoid deleting objects created by other indicators/EAs. There are two calls in its code like this:
MQL4:
ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_LABEL);

RedEye

Trader
Jun 24, 2023
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This indicator deletes all label objects on the chart without filtering them in any way to avoid deleting objects created by other indicators/EAs. There are two calls in its code like this:
MQL4:
ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_LABEL);
Yeah that's it. Many thanks @Enivid for pointing that out. So, in the past hour, I have made some mod to the code. I added a unique ID for all objects so that init and deinit of its objects will not interfere with objects by other indis or EAs. Now Position Sizer works like a charm alongside it. Please let me know if you want the source for the modded indi, don't want to put unnecessary indicator in this Position Sizer thread, unless Enivid says its okay.

Cheers!
-RedEye-

RedEye

Trader
Jun 24, 2023
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hi all,

I enter a trade using Position Sizer (with a Magic Number setup but no Trailing Stop or Breakeven). Let say later on after the trade is on, I decided to use the breakeven or trailing stop on that trade, will Position Sizer select the trade and implement the breakeven/trailingstop based on the magic number?

-RedEye-

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi all,

I enter a trade using Position Sizer (with a Magic Number setup but no Trailing Stop or Breakeven). Let say later on after the trade is on, I decided to use the breakeven or trailing stop on that trade, will Position Sizer select the trade and implement the breakeven/trailingstop based on the magic number?

-RedEye-
Yes, it should.

Method_Man

Trader
Jun 26, 2023
Hi there,

Is it any chance to see the potential TP, SL in % instead of pips or money value?
Post automatically merged:

Hi there,

Is it any chance to see the potential TP, SL in % instead of pips or money value in USD?
1687775139058.png

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi there,

Is it any chance to see the potential TP, SL in % instead of pips or money value?
Post automatically merged:

Hi there,

Is it any chance to see the potential TP, SL in % instead of pips or money value in USD?
View attachment 24275
Your screenshot displays just that. If you turn on the display of additional line labels, it will display the percentage values.

Method_Man

Trader
Jun 26, 2023
Your screenshot displays just that. If you turn on the display of additional line labels, it will display the percentage values.
How can I do it? 1687784457083.png
If you mean settings on the screenshot they allow me to display both values $ and %, so I want to see only %

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
That's not possible. It will display both % and $.
Now I understand. He would like to see only the % with the pip distance not the $ value while he turn on that.

Now I see it in points. How can I enable %?
You have to enable true to see the % of the pip value. Only thing you will get aditionally $ value which you can omit not to see :)
2023-06-26_20h10_01.png

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2023
Hey, I hope you're all doing well. This is my first time posting.

I'm taking a challenge with True Forex Funds, I trade us500 where the lot sizes are very big and I use extremely precise stop losses through which I distribute my risk on with the PSC. The issue is that they don't have any limits on lot size BUT you can only open a maximun of 100 lots per position. This put me at a predicament because I wouldn't be able to properly assess my risk through the calculator as it would just say "100" (when the real lots I should have used were 220 for example).

I saw that there was a feature that says "ignore broker restrictions" which I clicked on and it's showing me the true risk that I should have which is great but it shows me a lot size that has over 7 decimals. There's a feature that says to open multiple orders to bypass the restrictions but it would only open a 100 lot trade but then no more as the broker won't allow a positions that has a 7 decimal lot size. I saw the rounding feature but it rounds it at the 7th decimal.

https://gyazo.com/53f430dcd2958fcc02fbe2a3d66b1b12

Is there a way that I can make it so that it has the "unrestricted" lot size amount but that it's rounded properly so that I can actually place the positions? This is going to be a game changer for me, I really really need your help.

My written english is not the best, if you need more details my discord is: ChristopherHBL#7623

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
they don't have any limits on lot size
All brokers have lot size limits. Kindly check with the instrument. Right click on that Symbol and select specification, you can scroll down to see maximum volume. Alternative set ShowMaxPSButton true in PS EA setting You will see a button on EA's main tab so you can see brokers allowed max PS.

the broker won't allow a positions that has a 7 decimal lot size.
You have set True the "CalculateUnadjustedPositionSize:Ignore brokers restriction" which leads the more decimals. Set it to False

You can use the setting already @Enivid Explained
That's because your broker's limit for that trading instrument is 20 lots. You can set the SurpassBrokerMaxPositionSize input parameter to true, and the PS will try to bypass that limit by opening multiple trades.

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid
Jun 27, 2023
All brokers have lot size limits. Kindly check with the instrument. Right click on that Symbol and select specification, you can scroll down to see maximum volume. Alternative set ShowMaxPSButton true in PS EA setting You will see a button on EA's main tab so you can see brokers allowed max PS.

You have set True the "CalculateUnadjustedPositionSize:Ignore brokers restriction" which leads the more decimals. Set it to False

You can use the setting already @Enivid Explained
Thank you very much for your response brother. I had to disable "ignore broker restrictions" and enable "bypass broker restrictions with multiple trades" and it played out perfectly. I think I've been using PSC for a year or two, thank you so so much for all your hard work on it.

Elrye22

Jul 2, 2023
Is it possible to make TP2, TP3 to also have a fixed distance/RR relative to SL, just like the normal TP1 in the settings, without having to go to the "trade" panel to click on << or >>

And can you please bring the trade button to the "main" tab for fast executions

( I am a scalper and sometimes I get left out on a trade before I finish adjusting my TPs and switching between tabs)

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Is it possible to make TP2, TP3 to also have a fixed distance/RR relative to SL, just like the normal TP1 in the settings, without having to go to the "trade" panel to click on << or >>

And can you please bring the trade button to the "main" tab for fast executions

( I am a scalper and sometimes I get left out on a trade before I finish adjusting my TPs and switching between tabs)
You can open a trade when the Main tab is open by pressing a hotkey. As for the TPs, you can adjust them after you open the trade if you are in a hurry to execute it as soon as possible.

Alaamaktabi

Trader
Jul 4, 2023
Hello everyone

first of all, I want to thank every person who developed the position size calculator, it is a great tool from it is look
I went and saw all the videos and install it, but it does not work - I think the problem is related to my situation

what do you require information from my side so please we can find a solution together
and thank you again I have attached the screenshots of the problem

i doing a challenge account the broker is eight cap

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-04 235909.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-04 235909.png
    164 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2023-07-04 235852.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-04 235852.png
    209 KB · Views: 6

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello everyone

first of all, I want to thank every person who developed the position size calculator, it is a great tool from it is look
I went and saw all the videos and install it, but it does not work - I think the problem is related to my situation

what do you require information from my side so please we can find a solution together
and thank you again I have attached the screenshots of the problem

i doing a challenge account the broker is eight cap
Did you try switching IgnoreMarketExecutionMode to false?