Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I found what causes the flickering.
It shouldn't be causing the panel to flicker. It only causes the TP level to change with the SL-Entry difference. Are you sure the flickering stopped because you changed that parameter and not because the market is closed today, so no price updates appear?

Forex Jedi

Jun 9, 2023
I tried it last night on Bitcoin, the market is still moving there...
I also tried different brokers with the same results, really strange.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I tried it last night on Bitcoin, the market is still moving there...
I also tried different brokers with the same results, really strange.
I don't know if it's too much to ask, but could you please record a short video of how it is flickering? That might help me to understand where the problem could lie.

Forex Jedi

Jun 9, 2023
I don't know if it's too much to ask, but could you please record a short video of how it is flickering? That might help me to understand where the problem could lie.
I'm trying but my mp4 file isn't accepted as an attachment :-(
Is there another way I can send or attach my video file for you?

jjjjjlouis

Trader
Jun 11, 2023
Hi i really dont know why the EA limit my lot at 20 lot. how can i change that, My SL is very short so many my position can reach above 20 lot but EA dont let me do that
Post automatically merged:

Hi i wonder why the EA limits my lot at 20 lot and i can't go above that. My style trading is short SL so the lot can be above the 20 lot. I dont know how to change that. Please help me. Thanks in advance

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi i really dont know why the EA limit my lot at 20 lot. how can i change that, My SL is very short so many my position can reach above 20 lot but EA dont let me do that
Post automatically merged:

Hi i wonder why the EA limits my lot at 20 lot and i can't go above that. My style trading is short SL so the lot can be above the 20 lot. I dont know how to change that. Please help me. Thanks in advance
That's because your broker's limit for that trading instrument is 20 lots. You can set the SurpassBrokerMaxPositionSize input parameter to true, and the PS will try to bypass that limit by opening multiple trades.

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
That's because your broker's limit for that trading instrument is 20 lots. You can set the SurpassBrokerMaxPositionSize input parameter to true, and the PS will try to bypass that limit by opening multiple trades.
It's not opening multiple orders.

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
Hedging should work fine. What is the output in the Experts tab when you click the Trade button in such a setup? It's better to copy the entire output that is generated there.
Now I understood it's because of my less leverage which makes it No Money. Thank you for the clarification @Enivid

nameless

Jun 19, 2023
I get the message below and cannot place an order using the positionsizer.
What should I do?
Found existing buy volume = 0.00
Found existing sell volume = 0.00
Adjusted position size = 0.14
CTrade::OrderSend: market buy 0.14 EURJPY [auto trading disabled by client]
Error sending order: auto trading disabled by client.

Viksagar

Jun 19, 2023
Position sizer ver.3.03
MT5 demo initial balnace 500,000
In inputs I changed CustomBalance: 2000
MoneyRisk: If > 0, money risk tolerance in currency (value to 100)
It doesn't calculate it correctly.

But if I change Risk, USD on screen panel then it works fine.

I have started testing position sizer today. I really liked it. Is there not any option to;
1. close multiple trade at once?
2. break even button for single or multiple trades?
3. take partial profits in percentage.?