NemoDam

Trader
Feb 22, 2023
In TrailingStop()

MQL5:
if ((SLBuy == 0) || (SLSell == 0) || (SLSell == EMPTY_VALUE) || (SLSell == EMPTY_VALUE))

replace in :

if ((SLBuy == 0) || (SLSell == 0) || (SLBuy == EMPTY_VALUE) || (SLSell == EMPTY_VALUE))

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid

rabcnesbit

Apr 5, 2024
Hello, in the parameter setting "Apply To Current Symbol Only — if false, the trailing stop will be applied to trades on all symbols using the respective Fractals value. ", do the other symbols have to have their charts open? For example, I attach the EA to eurusd 4H chart only, but got trades on other symbols say gbpusd, usdjpy, nzdusd etc. do I have to have these symbols charts open as well for the EA to manage their orders (Fractal trailing the stops)? Thanks

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello, in the parameter setting "Apply To Current Symbol Only — if false, the trailing stop will be applied to trades on all symbols using the respective Fractals value. ", do the other symbols have to have their charts open? For example, I attach the EA to eurusd 4H chart only, but got trades on other symbols say gbpusd, usdjpy, nzdusd etc. do I have to have these symbols charts open as well for the EA to manage their orders (Fractal trailing the stops)? Thanks
No, you don't need other charts to be open for this to work.