Y59

Jun 5, 2023
I can't change the colors no matter how hard I try to click on it. What is the solution?

Thank you.

$$Trader

Jun 5, 2023
There is a bug in the 3.03 version.
"UseCommission ToSet TPDistance. For TP button" - When set to "True", the TP doesn't work. It only works when it is set on "false".

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I can't change the colors no matter how hard I try to click on it. What is the solution?

Thank you.
Are you on Mac? The only solution is to change them in the source code, which is quite easy as the colors are set among other input parameters at the top of the Position Sizer.mq4 file.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
There is a bug in the 3.03 version.
"UseCommission ToSet TPDistance. For TP button" - When set to "True", the TP doesn't work. It only works when it is set on "false".
Could you provide more information about what you are doing and what is happening? Also which version of MetaTrader you are working with?

don.behnam

Trader
Jun 6, 2023
I have problem with setting hotkey for it in MT4. After installing it in indicator and scripts, i set hot key to open, after that i couldn't set another hotkey to enable it and change the order to position???
Post automatically merged:

After installing it on MT4 and also after set a hotkey to open , How can I set hotkey to activate my order?

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
indicator and scripts
It's not indicator or script. It's an EA.
How can I set hotkey to activate my order
You can set the parameter for the "TradeHotkey: Execute a Trade"
You can check the details here.
First, there is a bug in MT4 that makes it so that if you are using either Shift+ or Ctrl+ combination and then the order confirmation window appears, the hotkey will only work the first time. The solution here is to either avoid using Shift+ and Ctrl+ in the hotkeys or untick the confirmation checkbox.

Second, plain hotkeys, such as T or Z should work without problem every time. It's been thoroughly backtested and I haven't encountered a single case when it doesn't work. There could be two possibilities here: a) the chart isn't in the focus when you press the hotkey (it should be in the focus); b) the hotkey works, but the order cannot be executed due to some reason (see the Experts tab of the Terminal subwindow for the reason).

PS: It's impossible to use the Alt key for keyboard shortcuts in EAs because the Alt key triggers the MetaTrader's menu.

Lenry

Trader
Jun 6, 2023
Is there any way i can add a stop loss and take profit by defining the number of pips instead of the actual price level? e.g. if i have a pending order at 1.0000 i can say 10 pips take profit and 10 pips stop loss and it will work out the price levels for me?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I have problem with setting hotkey for it in MT4. After installing it in indicator and scripts, i set hot key to open, after that i couldn't set another hotkey to enable it and change the order to position???
After installing it on MT4 and also after set a hotkey to open , How can I set hotkey to activate my order?
I'm not sure why you are installing the old version (Position Size Calculator). In the new one (Position Sizer), it is pretty straightforward - you set all hotkeys via its input parameters.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Is there any way i can add a stop loss and take profit by defining the number of pips instead of the actual price level? e.g. if i have a pending order at 1.0000 i can say 10 pips take profit and 10 pips stop loss and it will work out the price levels for me?
Yes, set SLDistanceInPoints and TPDistanceInPoints input parameters to true.

Forex Jedi

Jun 9, 2023
My Position Sizer window flickers with the price movement, whenever there's a new tick. It's very distracting and annoying. It seems to only happen while the lines are showing.
Any idea as to what is causing this issue and how to make it stop?
I am using the latest version 3.03 on MT4.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
My Position Sizer window flickers with the price movement, whenever there's a new tick. It's very distracting and annoying. It seems to only happen while the lines are showing.
Any idea as to what is causing this issue and how to make it stop?
I am using the latest version 3.03 on MT4.
Not sure. Are you using any other indicators with it?

ilijat

Trader
Jun 9, 2023
When i need to compile position sizer.mq4 it gives alot error, please fix?

Attachments

• errorCapture.PNG
    errorCapture.PNG
    379.8 KB · Views: 1