dashfx

Trader
Feb 4, 2022
Could you please add a feature to open N simultaneous number of trades? Where N is the number of trades to be opened. For example, I always like to risk 1%. Still, instead of manually opening two operations, it would be great to have the option to split the 1% in 2 or 3 positions (keeping the same risk just split); that way, I can set different take profit points independently.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Could you please add a feature to open N simultaneous number of trades? Where N is the number of trades to be opened. For example, I always like to risk 1%. Still, instead of manually opening two operations, it would be great to have the option to split the 1% in 2 or 3 positions (keeping the same risk just split); that way, I can set different take profit points independently.
Did you read the EA's description page? Try setting TakeProfitsNumber to a value greater than 1.

Flyangler

Trader
Dec 1, 2022
New feature suggestion. It would be nice to add the possibility to pre-set fix R:R to TP2, TP3, TPn in the same way that is allowed to be set to TP1.
Thanks for the continued support and development of this EA!!!!

• 👍
Reactions: dashfx

dashfx

Trader
Feb 4, 2022
Did you read the EA's description page? Try setting TakeProfitsNumber to a value greater than 1.
Thank you! You are right; it helped me to set up the multiple TP; it would be nice to have a pre-set for each TP accordingly to a multiplier for the SL 1x, 2x, 3X, etc.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
New feature suggestion. It would be nice to add the possibility to pre-set fix R:R to TP2, TP3, TPn in the same way that is allowed to be set to TP1.
Thanks for the continued support and development of this EA!!!!
You can already set other TPs as multiples or fractions of the main TP using the arrow buttons on the Trading tab.

cxskate

Trader
Aug 12, 2022
@Enivid One suggestion. Kindly make the Trade button within the main tab.. So every time when we set the para meter there is no need to go trade tab to place the trade.

I agree! I am still using version 2.84 for this reason, I prefer a button where I can still see the main panel. The only thing I worry about is the EA getting wider. If there were a narrow version that would be really cool.

Last edited:

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
One little bug . if the options Line Secleted = true and SymbolChangeReset = true. When we deselect the SL line in one symbol and we change the symbol it's not resets to select mode. It's always being deselected.

Regards

cxskate

Trader
Aug 12, 2022
I'm confused as to how you trade based on the ask price when the bars on the chart are formed based on the bid price, sorry if this is meant to be a basic concept lol

To account for spread, set your entry for buys a bit higher. For sells you can use the same price but must add on the spread size to your stop loss

CARPARK

Trader
Mar 29, 2021
Tallinn
Question, after I have done the following:
  • I have set my TP as default number of pips
  • I then adjust the TP line on the chart manually
Is there a way to get PS to revert to using default no. of pips, without having to reapply PS to the chart?

CARPARK

Trader
Mar 29, 2021
Tallinn
By the way, for any scalpers out there that need to set SLs real quick, and that set them to current/previous bar high/low, I created a script that selects current bar high, then previous bar high (for sells) and another for buys, that I use with a gaming mouse. I also use the button closest to front to execute trades

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Question, after I have done the following:
  • I have set my TP as default number of pips
  • I then adjust the TP line on the chart manually
Is there a way to get PS to revert to using default no. of pips, without having to reapply PS to the chart?
No, it's not possible. The best it can do is to set the TP = SL x Multiplier with the Take-profit button.