enable

Trader
Feb 3, 2024
Did you try setting some other font face? Calibri for example?
oh, thanks

it helps

and one more questions please
Do you know how I can to make my MT5 (MacOS) look bigger? It's so small on my laptop/external monitor and changing "resolution" property doesn't help

Attachments

• 1706967392667.png
    1706967392667.png
    249.4 KB · Views: 5

gnome

Feb 5, 2024
Hi everyone, I am having issues installing position sizer for mt5 on a intel mac running big sur. Unable to copy the files into data folder. I've also tried the instructions for M1 or newer macs using meta editor which resulted in 100 errors and 2 warnings when I compiled the .mq5. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
Hi everyone, I am having issues installing position sizer for mt5 on a intel mac running big sur. Unable to copy the files into data folder. I've also tried the instructions for M1 or newer macs using meta editor which resulted in 100 errors and 2 warnings when I compiled the .mq5. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks
Kindly search "Mac" in this thread. You may get some ideas.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Perhaps, the explanation from this post will help you with the issue. It's about an indicator, but the process of finding the right folder to copy the EA is mostly the same.

gnome

Feb 5, 2024
Kindly search "Mac" in this thread. You may get some ideas.
Thank you for your advice. Will do just that. Cheers.
Post automatically merged:

Perhaps, the explanation from this post will help you with the issue. It's about an indicator, but the process of finding the right folder to copy the EA is mostly the same.
Thanks for pointing me in that direction. Will give it a go. Cheers.

xtremekick

Feb 7, 2024
first congratulations fot the tool. :)

I have a very good suggestion:

Like this option: "TP Multiplier for SL value, appears in Take-Profit button"
Can't you add the same for when you have enabled 2 or 3 additional TPs?

Once you establish entry and stop loss, the button appears with the R:R that you have established in the options, but not for the rest of the TP.

It would be a HUGE help for when you establish the entry/stop, in one fell swoop it will calculate and place the Tp in the R:R that you have established for tp2 and Tp3

------------------------------------------

Another:
VERY necessary... put written on the lines next to their prices, Label with indicates that it is TP1 - TP2 - TP3, it is terribly confusing when you move the lines or the position from long to short and you don't know each line that TP corresponds.

Last edited:

Dyablox

Trader
Dec 1, 2023
Hello again Enivid,

I know this has been requested previously, but will you please consider adding the Spread Adjustment for SL and Tp based on the current spread when opening a position?
Of course it can be done manually but for the scalpers this could be of great help. Specially when placing a short position, sometimes you just don't have enough time do it manual, by the time you make the adjustment before entering a trade, the opportunity is gone.

Thanks in advance.

Hilly151

Feb 11, 2024
Hi,

Thanks for developing the position sizer I find it very useful.

I hope this is the right place to ask about enhancements.

Would it be possible enhance the position sizer so as a trade reaches the BreakEven figure it can then open a subsequent trade in the same direction, to maximise the number of trades as price moves in one direction? If this can be done there would need to be a control to stop sebsequent trades at some point, so a conutinue trading until, or while, for example until a SL is hit, or for a number of trades.

Dunganhp100

Trader
Feb 14, 2024
Can we have option to split 1 position in to multiple smaller positions and option to choose how many position for it to split to. This would help with slippage and bypass max volume.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Can we have option to split 1 position in to multiple smaller positions and option to choose how many position for it to split to. This would help with slippage and bypass max volume.
That option is already available. You can split trades into multiple positions to have a different TP on each of them and you can also tell the Position Sizer (via the SurpassBrokerMaxPositionSize input parameter) to use multiple trades to surpass the broker's maximum position size limit.

Dunganhp100

Trader
Feb 14, 2024
That option is already available. You can split trades into multiple positions to have a different TP on each of them and you can also tell the Position Sizer (via the SurpassBrokerMaxPositionSize input parameter) to use multiple trades to surpass the broker's maximum position size limit.
I meant splitting 1 order of 20 lots to 10 orders of 2 lots at execution as an example. With option to set amount of orders to split to.

zoltarfx

Trader
Feb 14, 2024
Hello again Enivid,

I know this has been requested previously, but will you please consider adding the Spread Adjustment for SL and Tp based on the current spread when opening a position?
Of course it can be done manually but for the scalpers this could be of great help. Specially when placing a short position, sometimes you just don't have enough time do it manual, by the time you make the adjustment before entering a trade, the opportunity is gone.

Thanks in advance.

This gets my upvote too. the broker i'm currently using have a huge spread and having SL and TP auto adjusted to the spread amount gonna help a lot

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I meant splitting 1 order of 20 lots to 10 orders of 2 lots at execution as an example. With option to set amount of orders to split to.
You can do that. You can increase the number of trades to split in either via the panel (by adding extra TPs) or via the input parameters (TakeProfitsNumber). It will split your 20-lot trade into 10 trades of 2 lots if you set the value to 10.