cpoolrn

Trader
Apr 30, 2021
1680368136605.png1680368350942.png1680368450190.png
Having a similar issue where the account balance is incorrect on the EURUSD only (showing account balance of 100.00 instead of 100,000.00). All of the other currency pairs have the correct account balance displayed. Any fix to this?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
Having a similar issue where the account balance is incorrect on the EURUSD only (showing account balance of 100.00 instead of 100,000.00). All of the other currency pairs have the correct account balance displayed. Any fix to this?
Yeah, you can reset it to the actual balance value by entering 0 there.
and another method you can reset your settings by setting "SymbolChange: What to do with the panel on chart symbol change?" to "Reset to defaults on symbol change"

BR

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
Dear @Enivid One bug. If the "ShowLineLabels" setttings is True, "SymbolChange: What to do with the panel on chart symbol change?" is "Keep panel as is" and "DefaultSL" is 300, When we switch pair between AUDUSD and EURJPY the SL line not showing. At the same time If we click on "Stop-Loss" it shows the line but the SL line label is missing.
Best Regards

• ℹ️
Reactions: Enivid

CARPARK

Trader
Mar 29, 2021
Tallinn
Thank you @Enivid for all the hard work!

Am I being a retard here? In last version if you moved the SL to be above price entry line it would automatically set trade to short, and vice versa. Is that not how PS works now? Or have I an incorrect input setting?

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
Hi @Enivid ,
One little bug. after we changed the lot size, and click on chart it shows correct value. But again if we click on the lot size text box and click on chart without changing the lot size it shows wrong value in Risk% & Risk USD input and result values
Kindly check the screenshot
2023-04-13_20h00_51.png - 2023-04-13_20h00_42.png

Regards

• ℹ️
Reactions: Enivid

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thank you @Enivid for all the hard work!

Am I being a retard here? In last version if you moved the SL to be above price entry line it would automatically set trade to short, and vice versa. Is that not how PS works now? Or have I an incorrect input setting?
No, you aren't being a retard. It really should be possible to move the SL line above/below the Entry line to switch the order direction. Does it not work for you? If so, please provide more details on how to reproduce it (including whether it's MT4 or MT5).
Hi @Enivid ,
One little bug. after we changed the lot size, and click on chart it shows correct value. But again if we click on the lot size text box and click on chart without changing the lot size it shows wrong value in Risk% & Risk USD input and result values
Kindly check the screenshot
View attachment 23866 - View attachment 23867

Regards
Yes, that's a bug in MT5. Thank you for reporting!

• 👍
Reactions: CARPARK

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
Kindly impliment option to calculate the risk % all symbol as well as Current symbol. Currently we can set either all symbol or current symbol.. but we could not take risk like All symbol risk is 5% current symbol risk is 2%.

Kind regards

CARPARK

Trader
Mar 29, 2021
Tallinn
No, you aren't being a retard. It really should be possible to move the SL line above/below the Entry line to switch the order direction. Does it not work for you? If so, please provide more details on how to reproduce it (including whether it's MT4 or MT5).
I must be mistaken, took a fresh copy (MT5) and slowly added my inputs and recompiled and appears to behave as expected now. Must be my bad. Apologies.

Of note: this setting in inputs (MT5) default is 'No', should be 'false'? Would not compile without errors when set to 'Yes': input SHOW_SPREAD ShowSpread

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I must be mistaken, took a fresh copy (MT5) and slowly added my inputs and recompiled and appears to behave as expected now. Must be my bad. Apologies.

Of note: this setting in inputs (MT5) default is 'No', should be 'false'? Would not compile without errors when set to 'Yes': input SHOW_SPREAD ShowSpread
It has three options: No, Points, and Ratio.

• 👍
Reactions: CARPARK

CARPARK

Trader
Mar 29, 2021
Tallinn
Aaaaah ok, I don't find this clear in the mq5 comment - maybe it could read:
// ShowSpread: Show current spread? Options are 'No', 'Points' or as an SL 'Ratio'.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Aaaaah ok, I don't find this clear in the mq5 comment - maybe it could read:
// ShowSpread: Show current spread? Options are 'No', 'Points' or as an SL 'Ratio'.
The thing is, that commentary line is also used as the field name in the actual Inputs interface when you are adding the EA to a chart in MT5. And when it gets too long, it gets truncated.

Cliff Jaded

Active Trader
Aug 29, 2019
Singapore
Hi, I am unable to calculate position size and set take profits correctly on a custom symbol. It can place the trade on the correct symbol, however.

PaulDvor

Trader
Apr 15, 2023
Hi, guys, just wanted to know if it's possible to manage already opened trade: to close half of it, close full or a custom amount?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi, guys, just wanted to know if it's possible to manage already opened trade: to close half of it, close full or a custom amount?
No, it cannot do that, but it can divide a trade into multiple trades when opening a new position - each with its own TP.

• 👍
Reactions: PaulDvor

PaulDvor

Trader
Apr 15, 2023
I'm sorry for maybe a dumb question, but aren't you planning to implement it? Would be just wonderful. I understand that there are thousands of users and they all have their wishes and requests, but I guess this one would be highly demanded and appreciated one. Especially if we had it in style with text box, where it would be possible to set in precents what size of the opened position you would like to close. Thanks in advance