How do you usually exeute trades calculated by Position Size Calculator?

• Manually

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • PSC-Trader script with a mouse click

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • PSC-Trader with a keyboard shortcut

Votes: 51 64.6%
  • Using third-party trading panel

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other (please provide details)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash101

Trader
Jul 25, 2021
Please see earlier post. Any chance of adding in spread appropriately to a short as an option? Would be a nice feature.

Thanks

Alex

nicolinotfi

Trader
Mar 21, 2022
Hi there, anyone knows why I am not able to set an entry, both Limit or market, everytime I press my hotkey all that I have is a
noise a wrong noise that I guess it want to tell me that there is something wrong I am missing, I use MT4 and PSC (ver.2.42)
(all setup seems correct) the pair is EURUSD..
any suggestion is welcome

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi there, anyone knows why I am not able to set an entry, both Limit or market, everytime I press my hotkey all that I have is a
noise a wrong noise that I guess it want to tell me that there is something wrong I am missing, I use MT4 and PSC (ver.2.42)
(all setup seems correct) the pair is EURUSD..
any suggestion is welcome
You need to check the Experts tab of the Terminal subwindow to see the error.

Csaba911

Sep 22, 2021
Is there an example of someone using only the PositionsSizeCalculator.mqh routines in their Expert Advisors? I am looking for a more simplified use and lot size calculation sl and tp only integrated in a function call in my EA.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Is there an example of someone using only the PositionsSizeCalculator.mqh routines in their Expert Advisors? I am looking for a more simplified use and lot size calculation sl and tp only integrated in a function call in my EA.
If all you need is a function to calculate position size based on risk and SL, then you can get the function from this EA:
https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-expert-advisors/ChartPatternHelper/
It is similar to that of the PSC, but is more suitable for an EA.

mojsterr

Apr 1, 2022
I don't have a question.
I had to come here and once again show my appreciation for this amazing piece of software.

A trader couldn't have wished for a better tool.

I just wanted to let you know and this is all. Your work is appreciated very much. You're a legend.

Have a nice day.

• 👍
Reactions: EnrichWave and Enivid

Armin

Trader
May 21, 2022
It is under active development. By the maximum risk, you mean the number of total trades opened?
Thank you. It can be the number of open positions or having an option for the maximum risk that when the risk of all open positions reaches that value, the new position will not be opened.

vinay612

Jun 15, 2022
Hi,

I love using PSC for my daily trading activities. Kudos to the team behind this...!!

Can someone help me here with the error below:

2022.06.15 09:38:15.248 PSC-Trader (SP500m,M15) Position size 0.05 < broker's minimum position size. Not executing the trade.

I use FXTM broker.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi,

I love using PSC for my daily trading activities. Kudos to the team behind this...!!

Can someone help me here with the error below:

2022.06.15 09:38:15.248 PSC-Trader (SP500m,M15) Position size 0.05 < broker's minimum position size. Not executing the trade.

I use FXTM broker.
It appears that you are trying to open a trade with the size lower than the minimum allowed by the broker's trading server.

M.Smith

Jun 15, 2022
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to save the changes to the settings. When I try to save them, noting will save. Is there a specific file in the MQL5 that I'm supposed to save to? I'm using MT5 on a mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.