How do you usually exeute trades calculated by Position Size Calculator?

• Manually

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • PSC-Trader script with a mouse click

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • PSC-Trader with a keyboard shortcut

Votes: 51 64.6%
  • Using third-party trading panel

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other (please provide details)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bartalemeo

Trader
Feb 2, 2021
Hi,
When I use PSC with the symbol changer (symbol changer vspat 1.2), PSC disappears when I change the symbol. Indicator is removed from Indicators List and PSC window on the upper right disappears. I am having to add it every time when I change the symbol. Still; entry, stoploss and take profit lines show on the chart and the objects list. Is it possible to find a fix for this please? Thanks.

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
Hi,
When I use PSC with the symbol changer (symbol changer vspat 1.2), PSC disappears when I change the symbol. Indicator is removed from Indicators List and PSC window on the upper right disappears. I am having to add it every time when I change the symbol. Still; entry, stoploss and take profit lines show on the chart and the objects list. Is it possible to find a fix for this please? Thanks.
It's because that Symbol changer have issue.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi,
Could you please attach the symbol changer here?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
View attachment 21443
Post automatically merged:

Double -click on your account
I can't reproduce it no matter how hard I try - demo to real, real to demo, with zero balance, with small balance. Could you please attach the .set file with the input parameters you are using? Also, is it on Windows or on macOS?

saleh222

Trader
May 3, 2022
I can't reproduce it no matter how hard I try - demo to real, real to demo, with zero balance, with small balance. Could you please attach the .set file with the input parameters you are using? Also, is it on Windows or on macOS?
windows
Problem to indicate the label
Was the same lack of money in the account

For Manage Trading Accounts

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/account_manage

Traders can work with multiple accounts in one platform. These accounts can be opened with different brokers. Used accounts are stored and displayed in the Navigator window, they are grouped based on the name of the server they are open on.

How to Switch between Accounts​

To switch to another account, double-click on it in the Navigator.
To manage a trading account, open its context menu in the Navigator

• The trading platform can be configured to automatically disable trading after switching to another account. It helps protect against accidental deals performed by a trading robot working on that account. Enable the option "Disable automated trading when switching accounts".
  • For greater security, you can disable the function of authorization data storage on the hard disk (encrypted). This can be done by disabling the option "Keep personal settings and data at startup". You will need to manually enter the password every time you connect to the account.
Demo accounts are marked by the icon
Demo account
, live accounts have icon
Live account
. An unlimited number of demo accounts can be opened in the platform. However, live accounts cannot be opened here. They can only be opened by a brokerage company.
Account management functions are available in the context menu:
  • Open an Account
    Open an Account — open a demo account. The same action can be performed by pressing Insert.
  • Login to Trade Account
    Login to Trade Account — connect to a trade server using the selected account. The same operation can be performed by double-clicking on an account, or by selecting it and pressing Enter.
  • Login to MQL5.community
    Login to MQL5.community — open trading platform settings to login to MQL5.community and access additional services.
  • Change Password
    Change Password — open the account password change window.
  • Delete
    Delete — delete a selected account. The same action can be performed by pressing the Delete key.
  • Transfer Funds
    Transfer Funds — transfer funds between accounts. This commands is only available in the context menu of the current account, if the transfer of funds is allowed on the trade server.
  • Add to Favorites
    Add to Favorites — add the selected account to Favorites for quick access.
  • Register as Signal
    Register as Signal — register the selected account in the Signals service. A click on this command opens a signal creation page on MQL5.community. The selected account and the right broker server are automatically specified in the registration form.

Sabarino

May 4, 2022
Hi, this is probably a question that has been asked before but I couldn't find it by searching through the discussion. I want to install the calculator on MT4 on a MacBook, but there is no way I can paste the folder inside of the MQL4-file. Has anyone got a solution to this?
Post automatically merged:

Hi, this is probably a question that has been asked before but I couldn't find it by searching through the discussion. I want to install the calculator on MT4 on a MacBook, but there is no way I can paste the folder inside of the MQL4-file. Has anyone got a solution to this?

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2022-05-04 om 16.21.54.png
    Schermafbeelding 2022-05-04 om 16.21.54.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 5

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com

Sabarino

May 4, 2022

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2022-05-04 om 17.08.26.png
    Schermafbeelding 2022-05-04 om 17.08.26.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 1

bartalemeo

Trader
Feb 2, 2021
I've just tried it and it works fine. The PSC window might move or minimize depending on the settings you have saved for the new symbol (which you switch to), but otherwise, it is OK. Are you using the latest version of the PSC?
Ok thanks. Yes, it is the latest version. I will give it another try checking the settings again. Best tool I have ever used in my trading journey. Thanks for creating it.

falcontruong

Trader
May 5, 2022
Why do you split the software in to 2 parts (ea + script). Why don't you use just only EA? The EA can place order directly?

CARPARK

Trader
Mar 29, 2021
Tallinn
Hi Enivid I have a suggestion for PSC:

I use 2x Take Profit levels on my charts. If I set PSC with TP (x2)/SL levels etc and price has moved off screen (say, due to passing of time) I need to reset entry/SL/TP lines etc. This is normally pretty easy, I can just click instant/pending, stop loss and take profit buttons to my presets. However, the 2nd (or 3rd, or 4th I presume) TP lines are still off screen, or could be at invalid levels. For the sake of speed, would it be possible for the extra (second, third, etc) lines to be visible somehow? By default and if you press TP button?

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi Enivid I have a suggestion for PSC:

I use 2x Take Profit levels on my charts. If I set PSC with TP (x2)/SL levels etc and price has moved off screen (say, due to passing of time) I need to reset entry/SL/TP lines etc. This is normally pretty easy, I can just click instant/pending, stop loss and take profit buttons to my presets. However, the 2nd (or 3rd, or 4th I presume) TP lines are still off screen, or could be at invalid levels. For the sake of speed, would it be possible for the extra (second, third, etc) lines to be visible somehow? By default and if you press TP button?
Did you try the << and >> buttons on the Script tab?

tigran

May 6, 2022
Hello and thank you for making the PSC and the script available, it's very helpful!
The problem I have is with the PSC-Trader script. When I run it it fails to execute with an error "PSC-Trader GBPUSD,M15: Execution failed. Error: 133 - trade is disabled."
After looking at this a bit, it seems that the problem is that my broker has a suffix after the pair names, so when I manually enter a trade (which works) the symbol is "GBPUSD-5". I see that there is an option to automatically add suffix under the script tab, but this didn't solve the issue, the log still shows the pair name without any suffix.

Is there a way to make the script work with an additional suffix?

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello and thank you for making the PSC and the script available, it's very helpful!
The problem I have is with the PSC-Trader script. When I run it it fails to execute with an error "PSC-Trader GBPUSD,M15: Execution failed. Error: 133 - trade is disabled."
After looking at this a bit, it seems that the problem is that my broker has a suffix after the pair names, so when I manually enter a trade (which works) the symbol is "GBPUSD-5". I see that there is an option to automatically add suffix under the script tab, but this didn't solve the issue, the log still shows the pair name without any suffix.

Is there a way to make the script work with an additional suffix?
"Trade is disabled" means that the trading is disabled by the broker for this specific trading instrument. If the working symbol at your broker is "GBPUSD-5", you need to attach the PSC indicator to that chart and to launch the PSC-Trader script on that chart.

The auto-suffix feature is for order's commentary. It has nothing to do with the symbol's name.

waynegoer

Trader
May 8, 2022
hi, i've been used this tool for few months, it's pretty convenient .thank you
i have a suggestion that maybe is a good idea to earn more.
i stick to the risk reward ,so i wonder if there possible to update the pending order function that entry price set automatically by the manually set tp and sl , and risk reward ratio which was presetted.

tigran

May 6, 2022
"Trade is disabled" means that the trading is disabled by the broker for this specific trading instrument. If the working symbol at your broker is "GBPUSD-5", you need to attach the PSC indicator to that chart and to launch the PSC-Trader script on that chart.

The auto-suffix feature is for order's commentary. It has nothing to do with the symbol's name.
Thank you for your quick response, Enivid!
The chart window shows the symbol without the suffix.

Edit: After looking at the "new chart" options, there are 2 of the major pairs, one without the suffix at the top level and another one, under "Instruments-5" with the suffix. When I selected the one with the suffix, the script now works.
It was confusing, but I got it now.

Thank you again for your help and contributions!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 5.06.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 5.06.39 PM.png
    950.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.