How do you usually exeute trades calculated by Position Size Calculator?

• Manually

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • PSC-Trader script with a mouse click

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • PSC-Trader with a keyboard shortcut

Votes: 51 64.6%
  • Using third-party trading panel

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other (please provide details)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to save the changes to the settings. When I try to save them, noting will save. Is there a specific file in the MQL5 that I'm supposed to save to? I'm using MT5 on a mac.
Do you mean save the input parameter values? You can save them to a .set file. But you need to load it manually when you attach the PSC to a new chart. Or are you asking about something else?

vinay612

Jun 15, 2022
It appears that you are trying to open a trade with the size lower than the minimum allowed by the broker's trading server.
Hi Enivid,

I set 1% risk in the PSC 2.42 for SP500. The lot size has not been updated for the SP500. (it remains 0.1 for any risk % I give)

But for the FX pairs, It works beautifully.

1655360297496.png

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi Enivid,

I set 1% risk in the PSC 2.42 for SP500. The lot size has not been updated for the SP500. (it remains 0.1 for any risk % I give)

But for the FX pairs, It works beautifully.

View attachment 21870
It is not updated because it calculates a value that is still lower than 0.1, which appears to be the minimum position size allowed by your broker on this symbol.

• 👍
Reactions: vinay612

M.Smith

Jun 15, 2022
Do you mean save the input parameter values? You can save them to a .set file. But you need to load it manually when you attach the PSC to a new chart. Or are you asking about something else?
You're correct, I was asking about the input parameter values. When I try to change the parameters and save them, it won't save. Which would make sense because I was just trying to save it in the same folder that I have the PSC in. Do I have to make a set file to save the changes to or is there already a set file that I can save the changes to? I'm not incredibly computer savvy.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
You're correct, I was asking about the input parameter values. When I try to change the parameters and save them, it won't save. Which would make sense because I was just trying to save it in the same folder that I have the PSC in. Do I have to make a set file to save the changes to or is there already a set file that I can save the changes to? I'm not incredibly computer savvy.
You can save it in any .set file you want (you can name it whatever you want). Just make sure you are loading it when you attaching it to a new chart if your intention is to have the same input parameters there.

• 👍
Reactions: M.Smith

M.Smith

Jun 15, 2022
You can save it in any .set file you want (you can name it whatever you want). Just make sure you are loading it when you attaching it to a new chart if your intention is to have the same input parameters there.
Got it, thank you!

Avo

Jun 17, 2022
Position size calculator. I downloaded it in my demo account first. it was working good. Then I switch to my life account it stopped working. It doesn’t work in my demo as well now. Auto trading is on, one click order is one, I reinstall the software. I can hear the sound as it places the order . I was able to place the order just once or twice somehow. That’s the message coming on experts. Spend a whole day can’t figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 2

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Position size calculator. I downloaded it in my demo account first. it was working good. Then I switch to my life account it stopped working. It doesn’t work in my demo as well now. Auto trading is on, one click order is one, I reinstall the software. I can hear the sound as it places the order . I was able to place the order just once or twice somehow. That’s the message coming on experts. Spend a whole day can’t figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.
The messages in the Experts tab say that the position size you trying to execute the trades with is lower than the broker's minimum position size.

Avo

Jun 17, 2022
The messages in the Experts tab say that the position size you trying to execute the trades with is lower than the broker's minimum position size.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you very much for the response. I change the size but still coming to send message. But I’m gonna look more closely when market it’s open. I cannot test it now. I will get back to you with results ,if you don’t mind. Thanks again for

zuwei

Trader
Jun 18, 2022
I want to place my SL using the number of pips like the first pictures but not the exchange rate, anybody know how to change it?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 2.43.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 2.43.42 PM.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 2.45.25 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 2.45.25 PM.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 4

jimaegirson

Trader
Jun 21, 2022
any way to remove the lag that occurs when changing timeframes? its a 2-5 second delay when the panel is loaded on mt5

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
newest build, its just when switching between timeframes. i compiled it. build 3326
As I understand, 3326 is a beta build? I am using the latest release build and it's 3320. However, I am not sure that it is connected with your issue.

One reason could be that you used the No Optimization option when compiling. Make sure you have Maximum Optimization ticked there:
optimizaiton.png

PS: Are you on Windows or on Mac/Linux?

laboratrade

Jun 28, 2022
1656381082611.png
When I execute a trade via PSC Trader, it will prompt "Entry Line not found". Does anyone know why? Need help. thank you!!

jignesh

Jun 28, 2022
hello sir/mam,
my self Jignesh from India.
I have download and install position size calculator MT4 ver. 2.42 as per your video of installation.
but when I place the any type of order than "ENTERY LINE NOT FOUND" error occurs.
so please help me how it solve.
I cant place any type of order.
please help me for this problem.
thank you.

Attachments

• Capture.2PNG.PNG
    Capture.2PNG.PNG
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    62.9 KB · Views: 3
Status