How do you usually exeute trades calculated by Position Size Calculator?

• Manually

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • PSC-Trader script with a mouse click

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • PSC-Trader with a keyboard shortcut

Votes: 51 64.6%
  • Using third-party trading panel

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other (please provide details)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Napolean

Trader
Sep 15, 2019
I have a new suggestion for your next version.

If we set the trade direction to pending long or short in the input section, the entry line will set either on the top of the current candle or the low of the current candle, depending on long or short.

I'd like to suggest that when one presses on the long or short button on the panel, this should also move the entry line to the high or low of the current candle as well. I think it is consistent with the way it is being set on the input and how the lines are expected to be at, when PSC loads on chart.

Aside from that, i really look forward for the add spread to any buy trade, be it for entry or sl. It is the slowest part of the execution i have to deal with.

Thanks @Enivid Appreciate all the effort.

Last edited:

Napolean

Trader
Sep 15, 2019
BTW, is there a hotkey to minimize the panel? I was experimenting the new version while i suddenly hit on some combination of keys and it was minimized, when i tried to different keyboard buttons, it doesn't work anymore. Perhaps a bug. I'm not sure, but would be great is there is an actual hotkey to minimize.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
BTW, is there a hotkey to minimize the panel? I was experimenting the new version while i suddenly hit on some combination of keys and it was minimized, when i tried to different keyboard buttons, it doesn't work anymore. Perhaps a bug. I'm not sure, but would be great is there is an actual hotkey to minimize.
Not that I know of. It is possible to code such a shortcut possibility using DLLs, but this is something I want to avoid in PSC. Maybe you have some script mapped to that hotkey and that script minimized the panel? However, that's unlikely.

• 👍
Reactions: Napolean

xxxDUCUxxx

Trader
Jun 26, 2020
Hi.
I have some issue on VantageFx MT5, on some pairs with last ver. Indi is not show and I have error msg like "
2020.06.26 PositionSizeCalculator (GBPUSD,H1) array out of range in 'PositionSizeCalculator.mqh' (2621,19)

But when I delete files (.txt) from /files directory and delete and reattached (not work if I don't delete first) on chart then works

Enway its a very very good indi tools and what its important, its free

26-06-2020_1237.png"

Last edited:

Napolean

Trader
Sep 15, 2019
Hi @Enivid

There seems to be a glitch when switching between timeframes, the SL line will be removed when i switched from D1 to M15 after applying the PSC.

So in order to quickly put the entry line on the low or the high of the day, i'd switch the TF to D1 and as usual load the PSC and it will automatically selects the high or low of the bar based on trading direction i select. It shows both the entry and SL line. But when i switched back to M15 TF, the SL line disappeared.

It happened in MT4 and MT5 platform.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
There seems to be a glitch when switching between timeframes, the SL line will be removed when i switched from D1 to M15 after applying the PSC.

So in order to quickly put the entry line on the low or the high of the day, i'd switch the TF to D1 and as usual load the PSC and it will automatically selects the high or low of the bar based on trading direction i select. It shows both the entry and SL line. But when i switched back to M15 TF, the SL line disappeared.

It happened in MT4 and MT5 platform.

Could you please attach the .set file for the settings you are using? Also, when the SL line disappears, what becomes with the Stop-loss field value in the panel? If you click Hide lines and then Show lines, does it appear?

Napolean

Trader
Sep 15, 2019
Could you please attach the .set file for the settings you are using? Also, when the SL line disappears, what becomes with the Stop-loss field value in the panel? If you click Hide lines and then Show lines, does it appear?

Here's the .set file

When the SL line disappears, the value turns to 0.000. Clicking the hide/show line doesn't make it appear either.

error.gif

Attachments

• Test.set
    1.4 KB · Views: 1

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Here's the .set file

When the SL line disappears, the value turns to 0.000. Clicking the hide/show line doesn't make it appear either.

View attachment 16524
Sorry, I cannot reproduce it with the attached .set file. Could you please record a video or a series of screenshots to show how exactly it happens? The attached GIF isn't animated.

Napolean

Trader
Sep 15, 2019
The limit is up to 10MB size and 1600x1200 dimensions.

I've tried many ways. It shows the GIF being animated while it was being uploaded, but doesn't animate after i posted it. Anyways, i figured out a way by putting the GIF into a zip file and uploading it on my earlier post. Do take a look.

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I've tried many ways. It shows the GIF being animated while it was being uploaded, but doesn't animate after i posted it. Anyways, i figured out a way by putting the GIF into a zip file and uploading it on my earlier post. Do take a look.
You can upload it to imgur or a similar website and link it here. But I've downloaded your zip file now and it has the animated version of the GIF.

Please try deleting all Position Size Calculator .txt and .ini files from /MQL4/Files/ folder and see if it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.