denn112

Trader
Nov 11, 2012
Thanks, the Trailing Stop for open sell position works now.

One more question Enivid, on the user variable input, what is the function of the Start, Step, Stop, Steps columns?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thanks, the Trailing Stop for open sell position works now.

One more question Enivid, on the user variable input, what is the function of the Start, Step, Stop, Steps columns?
Those are used for input parameters optimization. When backtesting an EA, you can set some starting value, end value and step for each of the input parameter. The Steps column will just show how many optimization iterations will be required to test the given range. It's a standard MetaTrader feature. You can read more about it in their help files:
http://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/tester/tester_inputs

denn112

Trader
Nov 11, 2012
AMAZING EA 1.2 MT5 wont DELETE PENDING ORDERS

HELLO,
I have been backtesting thIS AMAZING EA 1.2 MT5 version, and it works fine. But the pending order wont delete even after the STWAN time (SECOND TO WAIT AFTER NEWS TO DELETE PENDING ORDERS)

Can SOMEONE help to fix this???

Last edited:

denn112

Trader
Nov 11, 2012
Sorry it works now. The problem was i renamed version 1.2. I reinstalled MT5 platform 3 days ago. Then copied renamed version 1.1 into the reinstalled platform........ :eek:

Only just found out :)

amsteronline

Master Trader
Jul 11, 2012
Hey guys,

I am using AmazingEA-1[1].1.8.NEW.mq4 and it is truly amazing.

Enivid, can you modify this version of the EA to add magic numbers to it so I could place multiple orders on to the same currency pair.

Thank you,
your work is always appreciated.

Last edited:

amsteronline

Master Trader
Jul 11, 2012
the AmazingEA-1[1].1.8.NEW.mq4 is the amazing EA that I posted

among the parameters there are only these settings:

Pipsaway
TP
SL
NDay
NHour
NMin
CTCBN
SecBPO
SecBMO
STWAN
OCO
BEPips
TrailingStop
mm
RiskPercent
Lots
TradeLog

No magic number parameters :(

chrisjk

Trader
Apr 25, 2013
Hi,

Is possible to allow the amazing ea to close x lots at some tp and close the rest at second tp or managed the trades?
Thank you for this great tool..

amsteronline

Master Trader
Jul 11, 2012
Amazing EA News Trader Needs Help

Hello everyone, Hello Enivid

I have a modified version of this truly amazing EA called Amazing EA that has been modified to be able to trade every day without having to set the specific day.

My request would be to ask for some help to program an extra feature to this EA. This extra feature would be to place an expiration date on open positions at specific hours and minutes. I attached a couple of screenshots that could further explain what I mean.

The idea here is that the EA as of now can be set to place orders at specific times to trade, what I would love to have is an option to set the hour and minute to close out open positions.

Thank you

Attachments

• amazing Ea.png
    amazing Ea.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 66
  • AmazingEA_EveryDay.mq4
    25.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Oh... That would be more tricky as there is no internal expiration mechanism for open position expiration in MetaTrader. What you could do is to call a check function every tick. This function would compare the difference between OrderOpenTime() and TimeCurent() to the given input parameter and close order if the difference is greater.