News Trader

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odessa
www.earnforex.com
1. I have stopped using it. The thing is, I ended up with a set of news announcements (about 6 per month) that work more or less good with this EA, but they still only let the balance stay slightly above breakeven. I don't consider it to be a good result. I should probably just revise the strategy (SL, TP, seconds before entry, etc) and the events I trade, but I lack the time to do this via a thorough forward-test while backtesting is impossible with this EA.

2. That's what I used. Trailing stop worked horribly for me. Mostly due to high volatility after the release.

3. It is as quick as I believe is possible.

4. You can discuss it here. I don't run or participate in real-time chat groups.

Qukan

Trader
Sep 24, 2022
Hi Enivid,

Is there a way to cure the slippage issue?

I can see you've traded using this bot for a while and you might have insight on how to go about it.

I'm a big fan of the Amazing EA but occasionally the slippage ouster clear the profits you've accumulated over time

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odessa
www.earnforex.com
Is there a way to cure the slippage issue?

I can see you've traded using this bot for a while and you might have insight on how to go about it.

I'm a big fan of the Amazing EA but occasionally the slippage ouster clear the profits you've accumulated over time
You can't "cure" slippage from the trader's side. It's the broker's issue. Of course, there will be slippage near high-impact news. The solution that worked for me was to move the trade opening time earlier - to about 17 seconds before the news release.

Franke

Trader
Jan 11, 2023
Hi Enivid

Thanks for a great effort with this EA. I wanted to ask whether you plan to build in the ability for it to automatically fetch or reset news timings for pairs from ForexFactory without us having to manually enter the news time? A truely automated app that can just run continuously in the background?

Would be happy to test or help in anyway I can?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odessa
www.earnforex.com
Thanks for a great effort with this EA. I wanted to ask whether you plan to build in the ability for it to automatically fetch or reset news timings for pairs from ForexFactory without us having to manually enter the news time? A truely automated app that can just run continuously in the background?

Would be happy to test or help in anyway I can?
Sorry, but I have no plans for that.