How do you usually exeute trades calculated by Position Size Calculator?

• Manually

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • PSC-Trader script with a mouse click

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • PSC-Trader with a keyboard shortcut

Votes: 51 64.6%
  • Using third-party trading panel

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other (please provide details)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben-FX

Trader
May 1, 2020
What's the deal with the info panel?

As for the trading buttons - that's not possible in indicators. Will only happen if I re-code the PSC as an expert advisor.
The info panel displays detailed information before and after the position is opened (imo its great to see the status of your position without opening the terminal)
I already guessed that the button could not be integrated into the PSC, but partial or complete closing of positions via script would be nice if it's possible...

tklim

Trader
Jul 13, 2021
The indicator resets every time when timeframe change, is there any setting to stop it?
Post automatically merged:

The indicator resets every time when timeframe change. Is there any setting to stop it?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I already guessed that the button could not be integrated into the PSC, but partial or complete closing of positions via script would be nice if it's possible...
You can use any of the already coded scripts that close positions. There are many available online. You don't need a script that is somehow connected to the PSC to close a trade - partially or otherwise.

• 👍
Reactions: Ben-FX

tklim

Trader
Jul 13, 2021
Which version of the PSC are you using? Which version of the MetaTrader? What is the output in the Experts tab when you switch timeframes?
Hi, I am using PSC ver. 2.37. MT4 build 1335. Below are output from Experts tab.
Screenshot_5.png

Thank you.

tklim

Trader
Jul 13, 2021
Please update to 2.38.
Yes, but the problem remain the same. I think I figure out what happen. It seems like it does not work when I loaded with a particular profile. It was resolved when I switch to a new profile.

Thank you.

tklim

Trader
Jul 13, 2021
Yes, but the problem remain the same. I think I figure out what happen. It seems like it does not work when I loaded with a particular profile. It was resolved when I switch to a new profile.

Thank you.
I found the problem happen when the symbol of has a suffix. In my case the symbol has additional suffix "..". Any idea how to resolve the problem?

Thank you!

tklim

Trader
Jul 13, 2021
Do you have a demo account there or is it only a live one? If you have access to a demo account there, could you please send me an MT4 installation file, and the demo credentials, so I could test it out?
Sorry, I only have a live account and it seems like the broker does not offer demo account, appreciate for keep on answering my problem.

sno

Jul 6, 2021
@sno Did you try what the user describes in this post? I don't have macOS to check it, but lots of people are reporting that his method works. Please let me know!
It worked man! The explanation by @ZORGOROS helped me out since I had exactly the same problem with the folder. Thanks for referring me to this solution, cheers.

Napolean

Trader
Sep 15, 2019
Hi @Enivid

I'm having some problem executing the trade from PSC. Attached is the screenshot. Any idea why it can't go through?

1627290068976.png

On another platform i'm getting the following error

1627291704084.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.