Position Size Calculator

Discussion in 'MetaTrader Indicators' started by Enivid, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Danielmoaz

Danielmoaz Newbie

No worries. Merry xmas if you celebrate them and thank you for your help :D

Daniel

2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

OK, I have been able to test PSC with ActivTrades broker and this trading instrument (CPG.UK). The only sane explanation I have is that the contract specification is filled incorrectly by the broker. The specification says that the tick value is 0.0001, which is exactly 100 times lower than the factual tick value for this CFD. @Danielmoaz, could you please contact ActivTrades (if you hold a live account with them) and ask their support about why the tick value is stated as 0.0001 in the CPG.UK contract specification?

3. bxy

bxy Trader

My ver.2.12 have next panel (image) It is good?

Attached Files:

4. Enivid

It looks like you are using the legacy version (<2.00), not 2.12. Please make sure that you are download, installing, and attaching the right files.

5. aitvariux

aitvariux Trader

Hi, the instant order doesnt fill the stop loss and the take profit. Only pendings orders are fully operational.

6. Enivid

Do you mean the PSC-Trader script? What does it output into the Experts tab when you launch it for an instant order?

7. Enivid

Position Size Calculator indicator has been updated to version 2.13. It fixes price adjustment formula for CFDs when the profit currency is different from the account currency.

8. Poker_player

Poker_player Newbie

it does not work for MT5 :( I was trying probably half hour to put in various folders, in and out of PositionSizeCalculator folder, does not work :( I need to sleep bd set some orders first but have to spend half hour and cannot make it work :( how can this be? Is it not correct folder:

C:\Users\Darius\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\15D1712A4B78B6A6447C65CE068C083F\MQL5\Indicators

I have done FIle > open data folder

one of file ending is mq5 so it is for mt5. I restarted million times MT5.
    MT5 version 5.00 build 1755

9. Enivid

You need to put all three files (Defines.mqh, PositionSizeCalculator.mq5, and PositionSizeCalculator.mqh) into C:\Users\Darius\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\15D1712A4B78B6A6447C65CE068C083F\MQL5\Indicators.

10. Mark Cris

Mark Cris Trader

Hello I have question about the trading script of PCS Trader it is not working when i clicked. No changes or action happen when i set my Position size calculator properly but when i excute my script PCS trader nothing happens.

11. Enivid

What does it output in the Experts tab of the terminal when you execute the script?

12. gejstof

gejstof Newbie

Thank you very much for this indicator, I use it all the time and have done for the last couple of years. And great site overall!

Mark, have you made sure 'Autotrading' in the toolbar is activated? This is necessary for the script to work.

Enivid likes this.