gianforex

Trader
May 17, 2022
Hello, the expert doesn't work on my mt4. I've copied all the file on the expert folder but nothing.
Kindly help me, please :)

usd_linux

Trader
May 27, 2022
very handy. account protector can pretty much do what this does and a lot more but still nice EA to have in the TOOL box :)

Coolboy2022

Trader
Jun 30, 2022
Discuss AutoTrading Scheduler expert advisor here. This EA lets you control the status of the AutoTrading button in the platform, effectively giving you control over how other expert advisors in the platform operate based on time. You can ask any questions about this MetaTrader tool here.
Hi
I have an EA doesn't have start and time end
I downloaded your files and putted in Expert folder
My EA is active in XAUUSD chart when I put scheduler EA it request to me to deactivate my EA

How to enable tow EAs (my EA+ scheduler EA) in same chart ?
Thanks for helping

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi
I have an EA doesn't have start and time end
I downloaded your files and putted in Expert folder
My EA is active in XAUUSD chart when I put scheduler EA it request to me to deactivate my EA

How to enable tow EAs (my EA+ scheduler EA) in same chart ?
Thanks for helping
Attach it to another chart.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thanks
But it doesn't close current position when stop auto-trading
That doesn't depend on which chart you attach it to. If it doesn't close trades, then there is some other problem. Please check if autotrading is enabled, the checkbox to attempt closing trades is ticked, and if there are any errors in the Experts tab of the Terminal subwindow at around the time when it should have closed some trades.

csjm

Trader
Nov 26, 2022
Hi. This EA will disable ALL EAs running right cuz it controls the Algo Trading / Auto Trading button at the top? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi. This EA will disable ALL EAs running right cuz it controls the Algo Trading / Auto Trading button at the top? Thanks!
It cannot disable an EA - like removing it from the chart or preventing it from operating, but it can disable Autotrading, which will prevent other EAs from trading. They will still remain attached to the charts and will be able to perform non-trading operations.

hinde.usr

Trader
Dec 15, 2022
8000 Belgium
Hi quick question. This EA turns off the auto trading function and it's the best scheduler t'ill this day. I wanted to ask if it would be possible to include the following.

I also run the earnforex AccountProtector to close auto trading when a certain amount of profit is reached. But when using these EA's in combination [AccountProtector & AutoScheduler]. The scheduler re-enables the auto trading button when the protector turns it off. Would it be possible to code in an extra option that it only turns on the auto trading function when it's at the start of a new time slot where auto trading should be enabled?

Thank you for your great work and I'm hoping you could help!

hinde.usr

Trader
Dec 15, 2022
8000 Belgium
Hi quick question. This EA turns off the auto trading function and it's the best scheduler t'ill this day. I wanted to ask if it would be possible to include the following.

I also run the earnforex AccountProtector to close auto trading when a certain amount of profit is reached. But when using these EA's in combination [AccountProtector & AutoScheduler]. The scheduler re-enables the auto trading button when the protector turns it off. Would it be possible to code in an extra option that it only turns on the auto trading function when it's at the start of a new time slot where auto trading should be enabled?

Thank you for your great work and I'm hoping you could help!

Small elaboration:

It would be useful to have an extra check box in the panel underneath: "Attempts to close trades all trades before disabling AutoTrading" with: "Disables enforcing of the AutoTrading- state during ON-Period".

Meaning the AutoTrading Scheduler doesn't enforce the ON state during the period, but only changes the state at the beginning or end of a period. This will enable other EA's, such as the earnforex Protector, being able to disable the AutoTrading-state without AutoTrading Scheduler turning it on again right after.

I hope you'll consider adding this feature to your otherwise amazing EA that I've been blessed to use!

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Small elaboration:

It would be useful to have an extra check box in the panel underneath: "Attempts to close trades all trades before disabling AutoTrading" with: "Disables enforcing of the AutoTrading- state during ON-Period".

Meaning the AutoTrading Scheduler doesn't enforce the ON state during the period, but only changes the state at the beginning or end of a period. This will enable other EA's, such as the earnforex Protector, being able to disable the AutoTrading-state without AutoTrading Scheduler turning it on again right after.

I hope you'll consider adding this feature to your otherwise amazing EA that I've been blessed to use!
Thank you for the suggestion! I will consider adding it.

• 👍
Reactions: hinde.usr

Tylergibson

Sep 17, 2022
@Enivid, I have read the post here, but didnt see any mention of problem I am facing with this EA, once I minimize it I am unable to maximize it, not sure if this something you can help with. It is a must tool for trading, thanks for making it happen.

• ℹ️
Reactions: Enivid

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
@Enivid, I have read the post here, but didnt see any mention of problem I am facing with this EA, once I minimize it I am unable to maximize it, not sure if this something you can help with. It is a must tool for trading, thanks for making it happen.
Yeah, looks like a bug. I will fix it in the next version. Thanks for reporting!

• 👍
Reactions: Tylergibson

dradfx22

Dec 23, 2022
Hi, This EA works great!
I'm wondering if I could get someone to add to it.
I want the autotrade off when there is 1 trade, and auto trade back on when trade closed.

camscott68

Trader
Apr 22, 2023
Discuss AutoTrading Scheduler expert advisor here. This EA lets you control the status of the AutoTrading button in the platform, effectively giving you control over how other expert advisors in the platform operate based on time. You can ask any questions about this MetaTrader tool here.
hello I am loading this into the experts folder but when I drag onto a chart it simply says error cannot open file & nothing appears in my chart ?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
hello I am loading this into the experts folder but when I drag onto a chart it simply says error cannot open file & nothing appears in my chart ?
Did you try compiling it in MetaEditor? The most likely reason is that you didn't copy all the files from the downloaded archive.