r3p4n

Feb 26, 2024
You can do that with one instance of the EA. Your second condition should be Daily profit/loss <= currency units (-100).
Awesome! Thank you for the fast reply.

So the conditions in the following screenshot, will work for either >=100 or -100<=

Screenshot 2024-02-26 185340.png

Is this correct? :)

One last question: does the daily P/L include the floating P/L as well, or only the realized?

Last edited:

theom

Feb 17, 2024
Hi Enivid, many thanks for such great EA as AP is.
I have a question regarding the transfer of complete AP setup (including Panel values) to another MT4 terminal.
I have MT4 terminal with cca 20 charts and each chart has own configured AP. I can transfer a MT4 profile and for each AP an EA settings (True/False), but number values like magic included/excluded, profit values, equity conditions etc .... are set in chart Panel window and those setting is after transfer lost.
Is there any chance to transfer complete setup or the Panel values have to be entered each time manually?
Once more thank you.
Best wishes
theom

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi Enivid, many thanks for such great EA as AP is.
I have a question regarding the transfer of complete AP setup (including Panel values) to another MT4 terminal.
I have MT4 terminal with cca 20 charts and each chart has own configured AP. I can transfer a MT4 profile and for each AP an EA settings (True/False), but number values like magic included/excluded, profit values, equity conditions etc .... are set in chart Panel window and those setting is after transfer lost.
Is there any chance to transfer complete setup or the Panel values have to be entered each time manually?
Once more thank you.
Best wishes
theom
There should be .txt settings files in MQL4\Files\ named like "AP_<chartID>.txt". You can copy them to your new terminal then use the "Settings file" input parameter to load specific settings file to each chart. The only difficult part is to determine which file corresponds to which instance of the AP and to manually set that input parameter for each instance on the new MT4.

weiwei

Mar 15, 2024
Hi, I am new to this EA.
It is an awesome tool to manage the account and protect from massive losses when the trade reverses.
I have an idea, not sure if is it feasible or not. Please advise.
-Is it possible to set the EA to close all other orders when certain losses (in currency) are reached, and only reopen one trade that is opposite (buy>>sell or sell>>buy) of the last order?
e.g. XAUUSD 0.01 lost $100 in sell, AP closes the order and reopens a buy order of 0.01 (the last closed order only).
TP can be inserted.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi, I am new to this EA.
It is an awesome tool to manage the account and protect from massive losses when the trade reverses.
I have an idea, not sure if is it feasible or not. Please advise.
-Is it possible to set the EA to close all other orders when certain losses (in currency) are reached, and only reopen one trade that is opposite (buy>>sell or sell>>buy) of the last order?
e.g. XAUUSD 0.01 lost $100 in sell, AP closes the order and reopens a buy order of 0.01 (the last closed order only).
TP can be inserted.
Sorry, but that's not possible. It also isn't something I would implement into the Account Protector. In my opinion, it should never be opening new trades.

Lutz1307

Apr 14, 2024
Hello Enovid,
if I enter 'Magic Numbers' in the filter and do not filter by 'trading instruments' then the conditions and actions only apply this to the Magic Numbers mentioned.
Is that right?