jagg

Active Trader
Jun 22, 2018
Would be great if you can add a partial take profit to this Amazing EA, it would be a "killing" EA. Captain America of account protectors!
for example: close 50% of a position at 50 pips and close 25% of position at 100 pips and close 25% more at 150 pips.
Mix it with break even function of this EA and its a "killer"

I think even 2 TP will be enough (instead of 3

50% at 100 pips and 50% @ 150 pips!

Thanks for the great work mate!
I disabled add block extensions for your website as well!
Like the partial take profit(s) idea ;)

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Would be great if you can add a partial take profit to this Amazing EA, it would be a "killing" EA. Captain America of account protectors!
for example: close 50% of a position at 50 pips and close 25% of position at 100 pips and close 25% more at 150 pips.

Thanks for suggestion, I will definitely consider implementing it in the next version of the Account Protector.

Aug 27, 2017
Florida USA
I have Account Protector v.1.01 for MT4. All three components are successfully loaded in the Experts folder. The .mq4 file has been compiled. Two questions to confirm my assumptions. (1) The EA is tracking the Account Equity Balance in real time for the Condition settings (Floating Loss reaches % of balance) True/False? The reason for the question, on the Main page you manually update the "snapshot" of Equity Balance. Hopefully, the EA is tracking Account Equity Balance in real time and not dependent on manually updating the "snapshot". (2) I trade manually on my PC terminal and have the Account Protector set up on the VPS for the same live account. Please confirm, the charts do not need to be loaded in the VPS. The Account Protector will take Action based on the Account Equity Balance. True/False? Thanks for the excellent service, products and trust

• 👍
Reactions: milo_of_ persia

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
(1) The EA is tracking the Account Equity Balance in real time for the Condition settings (Floating Loss reaches % of balance) True/False? The reason for the question, on the Main page you manually update the "snapshot" of Equity Balance. Hopefully, the EA is tracking Account Equity Balance in real time and not dependent on manually updating the "snapshot".
Floating loss reaches % of balance condition does not depend on the snapshot.

(2) I trade manually on my PC terminal and have the Account Protector set up on the VPS for the same live account. Please confirm, the charts do not need to be loaded in the VPS. The Account Protector will take Action based on the Account Equity Balance. True/False?

You need to have at least one chart open on your VPS platform to attach the Account Protector to it. Also, you have to make sure that the automated trading is enabled at your VPS platform.

ipippo

Jun 28, 2019
Guys,

some suggestions:

1) "Close on Friday" at specific "hh:mm" option would be great.
with option to filter include/exclude certain magic-numbers.

2) Possibility to filter not only by magic-numbers but by comment
ie. "MySuperEA" will correspond to all comments started with "MySuperEA"

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
1) "Close on Friday" at specific "hh:mm" option would be great.

Yeah, good idea. I will try to add it.

with option to filter include/exclude certain magic-numbers.

It already can filter by magic numbers.

2) Possibility to filter not only by magic-numbers but by comment
ie. "MySuperEA" will correspond to all comments started with "MySuperEA"

This is already implemented. You can filter by comments via the Filters tab (look at the bottom of the tab).

• 👍
Reactions: milo_of_ persia and ipippo

Elie k

Trader
Jul 15, 2019
Account Protector can work as a hidden SL - you set a loss condition and close positions in actions and it will close the trades when the condition is met.

Thank you, is there a way to make this EA trail the stoploss based on an input of indicator , example supertrend?

krishcsebd

Active Trader
Mar 31, 2012
Discuss Account Protector expert advisor here. This EA lets you control your orders and positions with a chart panel. You can ask any questions about this MetaTrader tool here.
Dear admin,
today i download account protector ea but it's not working please solve this problem or give me a working verson i need this ea please solve this

diyforexskills

Active Trader
Feb 27, 2014
www.diyforexskills.com
This a great trading tool. Thank you.
Was wondering whether it can be used as an analysis tool in conjunction with the report analyser.
So I have backtested a dozen EAs and merged the reports into a portfolio report. Now I want to see how that portfolio might have performed if I had used the Account Protector and closed all trade at a certain floating profit level and/or used the TS etc. In other words be able to do some whatif analysis.
Could that be made to worK?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
This a great trading tool. Thank you.
Was wondering whether it can be used as an analysis tool in conjunction with the report analyser.
So I have backtested a dozen EAs and merged the reports into a portfolio report. Now I want to see how that portfolio might have performed if I had used the Account Protector and closed all trade at a certain floating profit level and/or used the TS etc. In other words be able to do some whatif analysis.
Could that be made to worK?

This sounds like a great idea, but unfortunately, there is no way to integrate (or more accurately, emulate) the action of Account Protector into a backtest.

• 👍

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com

I am currently thinking how to best implement this partial close, and the only idea I get to (without messing up the whole UI) is to add a percentage the Close all positions action. Something like this:
psc-partial-close.png
This means that after the action is triggered, the EA closes 10% of volume of all trades and you have to reset the EA again to trigger at a new TP and close the 100% of what is remaining (which is 90% of the previous positions' size).

This isn't ideal, that's why I am asking for suggestions on how to make the partial close feature more convenient.

• 👍

Aleks_

Aug 17, 2019
Hi Enivid,

I got a stupid question (I guess) that I didn't find the answer yet..

I plan to use AP to help me with my manuals trades, especially for the TL features.

My question is, do we need to get AP on every charts we are trading, or if it's open on let's say EUR/USD only, it can manage TL on EUR/AUD trades too, etc etc ?

Thanks by advance !

• 👍