Trendy

Trader
Oct 3, 2019
Hi Enivid,

I like to close off all trades and close the Auto Trader using the Emergency Red Button. This works 100% OK.
But is it possible also possible to set a time / day that the MT4 Auto Trader option can be switched back on for next trading day automatically based on an option input ?
Best Regards.

Hi Enivid,
This is a great product and you have worked hard to get it out to us traders.
But if I close down the MT4 Auto trader function using the Account Protector .
Is it now possible to restart the MT4 Auto Trader at a preset time the next trading day ?
Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 👍
Reactions: milo_of_ persia and Enivid

Trendy

Trader
Oct 3, 2019
Hi Enivid,

Thank you for your reply.
Basically I and maybe other uses have a stragety where EA's are taking the trades.
So once the big RED Button is hit we will need to manually restart the MT4 Autotrader the next day in order for the EA's to continue their job.

If this could be programmed into the existing EA it would add even more automation to the EA.

So if we had an option box to tick where we can set the time and date for the MT4 Autotrader to restart that would be extremely helpful.

This is an amazing EA so very useful and very well organized.
Hopefully you could add in the extra option !

Best Regards,

• 👍
Reactions: milo_of_ persia

Trendy

Trader
Oct 3, 2019
Hi Enivid,

Have you had any further thoughts on adding the above requested feature to the EA.?

Best Regards.

SadClown

Sep 20, 2019
I've been greatly enjoying the recent implementation of unchanging conditions/actions, however, it seems that upon reaching of a condition, quite a few alerts get sent at once... sometime in future, could it perhaps be possible to implement a variable with a custom interval of sorts?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I've been greatly enjoying the recent implementation of unchanging conditions/actions, however, it seems that upon reaching of a condition, quite a few alerts get sent at once... sometime in future, could it perhaps be possible to implement a variable with a custom interval of sorts?
I am not sure.

Trendy

Trader
Oct 3, 2019
Hello Enivid,
I think I have a new idea that may be very useful.
Is it possible to add the following as a new "condition" ?
Close only the losing trades once an account % of loss is reached.
Example as below.....
We set the amount loss % to 2% of the account.
When the current trading amounts to a 2% loss on the account then the EA will close only the losing trades.
This will then allow the current winning trades to continue to run !
What do you think ?
Is it doable ?
Best Regards.

• 👍
Reactions: milo_of_ persia and Enivid

Trendy

Trader
Oct 3, 2019
Hi Enivid,
Once again your response has been great.
You are very positive in your support of this EA.

Best Regards.

tomtom4646543

Oct 23, 2019
this ea does not work when I trade on an DE.30 instrument, error 4112 pops up but when I use it for eurusd everything is fine. Can you help me

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
this ea does not work when I trade on an DE.30 instrument, error 4112 pops up but when I use it for eurusd everything is fine. Can you help me
Error 4112 is ERR_TRADE_EXPERT_DISABLED_BY_SERVER or "Automated trading by Expert Advisors/Scripts disabled by trade server". Most likely, this means that your broker doesn't allow automated trading in DE.30 symbol.

PS: We are talking about MT4 version, right?

Last edited:

SadClown

Sep 20, 2019
I was wondering, could it perhaps be possible to implement a regressive floating loss condition for a pair? E.g. EURUSD is at -30 P&L, where if you set the input field to be -15, you would get alerted (or whatever you've set in actions), when the P&L would regress back to -15

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I was wondering, could it perhaps be possible to implement a regressive floating loss condition for a pair? E.g. EURUSD is at -30 P&L, where if you set the input field to be -15, you would get alerted (or whatever you've set in actions), when the P&L would regress to -15
An interesting idea! I will consider adding this in the next version.

• 👍
Reactions: SadClown

vhagwie

Trader
Dec 5, 2019
Hi enivid. Thanks for the ea. Im a newbie, i downloaded already the zip file. It cointains 3 files inside. Where do i place all those three files? Should i put then on expert folders ? Also do i need to attach it to all charts? Or just 1 chart only....

Hope you can help me