Should I automate my strategy?

VinceV69

Trader
Jul 22, 2022
Hello everyone i've been trading for a little over 1 year and have been using a very good EMA crossing strategy to take trades (not to derail main topic but I can explain my strategy if you would like).

I was wondering if you think it is a good idea to pay someone to make my strategy into an EA or possibly at least an indicator with alerts? Do you guys find having this is better or worse?

Also where do you guys go to find developers? I have been looking on fiverr and I narrowed it down to the top 2 that I am considering:
https://www.fiverr.com/forexgenie/build-your-mt4-or-mt5-strategy-expert-advisor-or-indicator

Please let me know if this is something that would work or if trading manually would be more accurate.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Why did you decide to narrow your search down to a developer with zero reviews? I find Fiverr selection of MQL4/5 developers very poor. Choosing someone with no reviews there is just begging for a poor customer experience.

In my experience, Upwork is much better for that kind of work.

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone i've been trading for a little over 1 year and have been using a very good EMA crossing strategy to take trades (not to derail main topic but I can explain my strategy if you would like).

I was wondering if you think it is a good idea to pay someone to make my strategy into an EA or possibly at least an indicator with alerts? Do you guys find having this is better or worse?

Also where do you guys go to find developers? I have been looking on fiverr and I narrowed it down to the top 2 that I am considering:
https://www.fiverr.com/forexgenie/build-your-mt4-or-mt5-strategy-expert-advisor-or-indicator

Please let me know if this is something that would work or if trading manually would be more accurate.

I would love to hear more about the strategy!
A friend of mine did a similar thing a couple of years ago and it turned out pretty well for him. He also went through Upwork I believe.

SaadAbdul

Trader
Aug 29, 2022
Automated trading is good it eliminates human emotions but does not always promise profits, I am a beginner in trading and lost alot . After some time I turned to the copy trading it worked for me along with automated trading.