Universal Indicator EA - Expert Advisor for any indicator

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com
"Universal Indicator EA" without any restrictions (No Time or Account Type Limit)

This EA is made with the concept of using a single expert advisor for all indicators
So It can work with any Indicator that gives Buy and Sell Signals.

This can work in demo or live account for unlimited period of time .

You can use it on any time frame ...

In settings Give the name of Indicator to be used by EA and start trading.
EA will use default settings of given Indicator.

Use it on demo first for at least a week ...

Attachments

• UniversalIndicatorEA.ex4
    18.6 KB · Views: 275
  • 👍
Reactions: nfatoye22, jozem and Enivid

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com
Results vary in respect to which EA you using. This universal indicator EA which takes indicator signals as input

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com
Results vary in respect to which EA you using. This universal indicator EA which takes indicator signals as input
Results vary in respect to which Indicator you use in EA.
This is universal indicator EA which takes indicator signals as input

Adam53

Trader
Aug 28, 2016
Why always opens two buy and sell signals, although the indicator gives a buy signal.

Attachments

• EA.jpg
    EA.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 119

jozem

Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Very nice share. Is it possible to add magic number? Is it possible to add more indicators on one EA?

• 👍
Reactions: Afsal

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com
Very nice share. Is it possible to add magic number? Is it possible to add more indicators on one EA?

Good suggestion. Appreciate this.

Option to add additional indicators need more work. Wait for this. We will definitely add that in future.

Option to give magic number can be done quickly and will update the indicator soon.

• 👍
Reactions: jozem

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com
  • Version 2 released with new updates
    • Magic Number Added
    • Maximum number of Trades Allowed Added

• Download from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d2ocl5qp6EZk6Oy-PEbU6qTPfdLrqCaK
    Enjoy
    :)

• 👍
Reactions: aliman and jozem

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Can anybody share a good experience with this (with numbers)?
I think you misunderstand what this EA does. It just takes signals from whatever indicator you want to use it with. The numbers will depend on the actual indicator someone decides to apply it with. It will be unrelated to how effectively this expert advisor works.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
I think you misunderstand what this EA does. It just takes signals from whatever indicator you want to use it with. The numbers will depend on the actual indicator someone decides to apply it with. It will be unrelated to how effectively this expert advisor works.
Yeah. I`ve read it all again and understand it. Sorry for the mistake. :confused:

• 👍
Reactions: iamsam and Afsal
Sep 21, 2019
south africa
Version 3.1 released with new updates

Download Latest Version from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d2ocl5qp6EZk6Oy-PEbU6qTPfdLrqCaK
Enjoy
:)

Hi Afsal,

I came across your EA while working on something like that. I got version three and liked it. And I have a couple of suggestions to deal with stop hunt.

1) There should be an option to choose after how many candles can a trade or trades be opened e.g 1bar or 3bars or 6bars especially with arrow indicators
2) To set trades as Stops with the number of pips a user likes.
3) If arrow repaints before stops open, the Stops can modified. This means if arrow repaints going up, then the Sells stops trail upwards behind it.

Not sure if you like the suggestions. Let me know if I can be of help.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
south africa
Hi Afsal,

I came across your EA while working on something like that. I got version three and liked it. And I have a couple of suggestions to deal with stop hunt.

1) There should be an option to choose after how many candles can a trade or trades be opened e.g 1bar or 3bars or 6bars especially with arrow indicators
3) If arrow repaints before stops open, the Stops can modified. This means if arrow repaints going up, then the Sells stops trail upwards behind it.

I could pay an $50-$100 to customize for me the above suggestions.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Hi Afsal,

With which indicators do you use it?