How difficult forex trading is for you?

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Yes it's easy to burning account at short time, in addition trader being greedy with trade high risk taker like as gambler, usually as gambler will never long run in forex business, because in fact here requiredd good psychology trading also have profitable trading system, and keep discipline with risk management and risk management.

I will never advise a trader to do gambling as this will only put his own trading at much risk and a loss can happen to him at any given time. He needs to remain more careful when doing such types of trades :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I will never advise a trader to do gambling as this will only put his own trading at much risk and a loss can happen to him at any given time. He needs to remain more careful when doing such types of trades :)
Gambling in trading is not good idea, because so many trader get fail in this business and only small trader they can survive in this business, and gambler in forex trading will never long run and will fail in certain time because although price movement only two side if not uptrend hence will bearish trend, but not always we can making accurate analysis all the time and gambler will killing account sooner or later.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Easy? Is trading forex easy? For burning your funds, yes, it's really easy to do in this business. You need to understand the risk of this business first, and try to learn how it works. You have to adapt yourself in forex trading by hanging around in demo account, just to make sure you're really understand whole things about this business...

No one should start trading thinking that trading is very simple, you have to do a lot of hard work to be successful in the market.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
No one should start trading thinking that trading is very simple, you have to do a lot of hard work to be successful in the market.
Of course, we need to hardwork but also need high dedication to survive, because in fact to become successful trader also need good learning and practicing and most important is have intention to survive although faced many difficulties but they can passed all obstacle to become easiness.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Of course, we need to hardwork but also need high dedication to survive, because in fact to become successful trader also need good learning and practicing and most important is have intention to survive although faced many difficulties but they can passed all obstacle to become easiness.

Working hard in this business is important for us but we also need to know that if our trading is not going as per our plan then we have to make some or the other changes into our trading strategy so we can become successful :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Working hard in this business is important for us but we also need to know that if our trading is not going as per our plan then we have to make some or the other changes into our trading strategy so we can become successful :)
Yes working hard required in all business not except in forex trading, but we also need smart work in uncertainty market condition namely forex, here to manage money required plan trading with involved risk management and money management during trades and not only look on profit target only because risk also as part in forex trading.

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
Forex trading is not very difficult, but you need experience and trading strategy. In my opinion, market feeling, trading strategy, and trading mind are obtained through rich experience, include failure.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Maybe for expert trader, forex trading is not too difficult and will easy to making profit, but for trader that still lack in experience and knowledge, usually will meet many difficulties how to trade, here required good knowledge and experience to making forex being easy.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Maybe for expert trader, forex trading is not too difficult and will easy to making profit, but for trader that still lack in experience and knowledge, usually will meet many difficulties how to trade, here required good knowledge and experience to making forex being easy.

Yes the main thing we should know is that trading will not be easy for us if we do not know about it and have no idea of how it is going to be done. For this very purpose we have to first acquire trading experience and knowledge in this business :)

Forex@oracle

Trader
Dec 21, 2013
well,It was hard nut to crack to earn profit,a long ago.Now,its not difficult for me because I have some incredible forex tools.I have a very good indicator,not an ordinary one,its real professional one,based on EW and Fibonacci.I have robot as well with good result.You can have one week free trial.inbox me nussar2005@yahoo.com

Andika Anjani

Trader
Oct 29, 2015
Yes the main thing we should know is that trading will not be easy for us if we do not know about it and have no idea of how it is going to be done. For this very purpose we have to first acquire trading experience and knowledge in this business :)

And then it would be easier to do trading forex after acquiring some experience and knowledge about this business. As long as we're willing to learn and experience the struggle of this business, we don't need to worry about the difficulty of this business...

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
And then it would be easier to do trading forex after acquiring some experience and knowledge about this business. As long as we're willing to learn and experience the struggle of this business, we don't need to worry about the difficulty of this business...
Yes right, we need to learning and always struggle in this business, although forex as risky business but if we learn seriously to minimize these risk with good learning hence forex not again will become too much risky, all business I think has difficulties not except in forex

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Yes right, we need to learning and always struggle in this business, although forex as risky business but if we learn seriously to minimize these risk with good learning hence forex not again will become too much risky, all business I think has difficulties not except in forex

Learning will help you face challenges evolving daily in forex trading, very efficiently.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Learning will help you face challenges evolving daily in forex trading, very efficiently.
Learning is very important part in forex trading activity, and this will never stoped as long as trader still treat forex as their business hence they need update analysis on the market and this indirectly required learning because sometime factor news can making market being move rapidly.

Of course we need learning, so many beginner trader losing in ths arena because rush to make real profit in real account, prepared on demo account to learning process is better than without early preparation at all, demo account although use virtual money but this is useful for beginner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015

I would say that in the Forex trading business learning is very much important for us. If we are able to learn and understand our trades then we will certainly get an opportunity to make good income thru our trades :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I would say that in the Forex trading business learning is very much important for us. If we are able to learn and understand our trades then we will certainly get an opportunity to make good income thru our trades :)
Learning is compulsory task for all trader as long as they still treat forex as their business, learning will never stoped, because also in daily trading activity as trader they need to analyze the market and reading news update which sometime important for their trading, learning also from our experience which sometime we making mistake during experience.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Learning is compulsory task for all trader as long as they still treat forex as their business, learning will never stoped, because also in daily trading activity as trader they need to analyze the market and reading news update which sometime important for their trading, learning also from our experience which sometime we making mistake during experience.

If we want to learn about doing our trades correctly then we will have to make some efforts in the right direction. It is a general perception that trading is not easy but when you are having the right type of trading knowledge then trading will become easier for you :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
If we want to learn about doing our trades correctly then we will have to make some efforts in the right direction. It is a general perception that trading is not easy but when you are having the right type of trading knowledge then trading will become easier for you :)
Hopefully we all trader here will become successful trader and get easiness in trading, learn correctly also might need always keep practice with making trial and error before getting easier in trading, and as trader also need to always struggle and have motivation with never ive up.

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
I found it's very difficult to keep stable long term profit for forex trading, such as maybe 20% this month, but not good next month. Maybe strictly risk control plan will be helpful.

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
I found it's very difficult to keep stable long term profit for forex trading, such as maybe 20% this month, but not good next month. Maybe strictly risk control plan will be helpful.