How difficult forex trading is for you?

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
Quite difficult for new one, keep learning, take relax, keep a good attitude,trading is easy, but make a constant profit in a span of one year is the hard part.

h4mza

Feb 12, 2015
No Dear bro it's very easier for me because this is the wonderful business and i am working on it from previous 3 years i have good experience on this field.

hermawati

Banned
Jul 1, 2013
indonesia
Yes I think so, its really fun and interesting game for me. Forex is the best place for fun but we can get earn from there. I've enjoy my live with trading in Liteforex and mayzus and fxpro.

mr forex

Trader
Feb 17, 2015
Zurich
24forexsecrets.com
Forex trading is very very tough if you're talking about making profits. If there weren't spreads and all those commissions, I think the win rates would be higher for most people. In retail forex trading, it's like you're fighting against an opponent (interbanks) and the referee (brokers) who are both trying to pick your pockets, adding this to spreads make it even worse. So forex is not easy, it's a very tough game for all retail traders.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Yes I think so, its really fun and interesting game for me. Forex is the best place for fun but we can get earn from there. I've enjoy my live with trading in Liteforex and mayzus and fxpro.

Yes its a bit exciting but in the same time its difficult too, most of the people join forex market because they think its very easy, but you have to make a proper plan to earn from the market.

john trader

Mar 4, 2015
with the increasing number of the platforms and brokers its hard to find the one that suits u beside the huge number of the offers that makes u confused.

limalima

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
with the increasing number of the platforms and brokers its hard to find the one that suits u beside the huge number of the offers that makes u confused.

Honestly john, your point can really pose a problem. Because what our eyes sees can affect our heart and in turn affect our decision. And when the options becomes too much, the problem becomes more difficult to handle.
But I think the best solution in my opinion depends on the individual, we all have taste and what we want from a broker. So use your taste to properly channel your search for a broker. There must be one that suits your style, it might only take time though.

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014

Their trading conditions are basically the same, you need to compare transaction costs and execution time, gather some feedback around the forums and selection process will be narrowed to most competitive and secure candidates.

Brew23

Trader
Apr 6, 2015
Boston
Everything is coming with time. At first it was really hard for me and I even thought to stop this, but from some time I've understood how should I work and everything became much easier and now I really like this job

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
Everything is coming with time. At first it was really hard for me and I even thought to stop this, but from some time I've understood how should I work and everything became much easier and now I really like this job

these should applied with each trader during their 1st year :), same goes with me. no one would ever fully capable to read those complicated chart workspace in short time. thing get more easier when we finally understand how these field of earning truly works.

David M

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 20, 2015
Trading is as hard as you make it. I mean it depends how seriously you take it. Are you part time/full time. Are you doing it as a hobby/are you expecting life changing returns? There are many questions that you need to answer before you look into this one but in general trading is not that easy. it takes time and effort to understand the markets and understand the trading tools in front of you. You need to know how to use your platforms, your ea's if you want to use any etc. Obviously there are ways to make this learning curve a lot shorter and easier. You can study through the thousands of free educational websites or you can even find a broker that is willing to tailor the learning to you. When I started trading I went to ironfx because they were able to give me the education I needed. I could see their analysts information published on their website and I had an account manager that was always willing to help me. Finding a broker that can supply all this info to you makes your trading life a lot easier.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
In first year of trading Forex trading was very difficult for me. But after some learning and experience now i am a good a successful trader and gaining good profit in Forex.

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014
I'll be honest folks..till date date I still find some difficulties, as the market is ever trending,new things coming and one has to learn all of these. But I would at the same time say that it has big a good ride so far in this lane.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Not so difficult as it might seem, economical situation is very unstable nowadays and prices on many instruments are quite predictable. Currently make some trades on oil and USD/RUB with Hotforex, Middle East countries such as Lebanon and Syria want to participate to world oil supply so Oil and RUB are under pressure.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
in general i would say trading and making profit consistently is DIFFICULT! but merely trading forex thats EASY.. and what we aim to do in forex trading is making consistent profit or gradually growing it consistently... the moving forward is the hard part, starting is easy

Jesse.muller

Trader
Mar 26, 2015
in general i would say trading and making profit consistently is DIFFICULT! but merely trading forex thats EASY.. and what we aim to do in forex trading is making consistent profit or gradually growing it consistently... the moving forward is the hard part, starting is easy

I don't agree the hardest part is the start and developing your strategies..
There are allot of different trading styles out there it's not easy to find one that suits your personality.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Not so difficult as it might seem, economical situation is very unstable nowadays and prices on many instruments are quite predictable. Currently make some trades on oil and USD/RUB with Hotforex, Middle East countries such as Lebanon and Syria want to participate to world oil supply so Oil and RUB are under pressure.

How can we catch upcoming news like CHF upheaval several months ago to make wise trades.