How difficult forex trading is for you?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Most forex traders seem to be short term, swing or intra-day traders looking to pick up a few pips and move on. What makes this difficult is that trying to accurately predict 30-40 pips over and over again on a consistent basis with a long term profit is something nearly impossible for most of them.

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
Forex trading was very difficult for me at first, especially the aspect of trading terminologies and following my trading strategy; trading has become a lot easier for me now. The more I trade, the easier it becomes.

• 👍
Reactions: Zalea

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Yes its pretty difficult in the beginning but as you gain experience and eradicated your mistakes quickly it becomes easy, its very necessary to keep on trading even if you loose, but its very imporant to learn from those mistakes.

• 👍
Reactions: Azalea and Zalea

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Yes its pretty difficult in the beginning but as you gain experience and eradicated your mistakes quickly it becomes easy, its very necessary to keep on trading even if you loose, but its very imporant to learn from those mistakes.

Beginning is the most difficult stage in any business, particularly in forex trading, because it is associated with losses of your own money (not just spending time, physicial labor etc.). That's why circumspect approach and discreet handling is especially important in that acitivity.

• 👍
Reactions: Zalea and Elsie

Bilal Jafar

Nov 30, 2014
How difficult.. hmm now that's a difficult question itself or maybe I should say more "complicated" coz it's as difficult as you make of it
Take it easy, relax, don't panic in trading even if you're making consistent losses. The more you stay focused, the better response you'll see yourself.

• 👍
Nov 4, 2014
If you are short of experience and knowledge just with lucky in your system, then it will be so complicated for you to live in Forex trading. You can not advantages whenever you get into Forex trading.

You need more and more a possibility to comprehend and evaluate your system enough on a demo account and comprehend all details about management...

• 👍

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
How difficult.. hmm now that's a difficult question itself or maybe I should say more "complicated" coz it's as difficult as you make of it
Take it easy, relax, don't panic in trading even if you're making consistent losses. The more you stay focused, the better response you'll see yourself.

Its hard to relax when you money is at stake, and yes you are right by panicking we make silly mistake by taking decisions without thinking.

• 👍
Nov 4, 2014
It depends if you have a good strategy then Forex trading can be easy if not it is very hard. In this business is all about knowledge,strategy,money managing and discipline. And this you have it or you don't have it. If not then you will not profit.

• 👍

alexis

Trader
May 8, 2014
Forex is more like reading ABC now. I enjoy it and I love the experience. I am new to this forum but I have been trading for almost 1 year now. It was very difficult at first to understand all what I thought to be Jaggons. I use both fundamental and technical analysis.

• 👍
Jan 20, 2015
in the field oft the life there are the not anythings is the easy without the hardworking and the experince... we can make the easy every thing for us in the forex busiensss if we make the much knowldge and the earn the our skill in the forex busiensss so learn the more and the more

• 👍

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
In the beginning, forex trading can be very confusing and difficult, but with much practice you will get experienced and trading will be easer for you; Trading it all about practice, learning and unlearning trading strategies each day.

Nov 4, 2014
If you are short of experience and knowledge just with lucky in your system,then it will be so complicated for you to live in Forex trading.You can not advantages whenever you get into Forex trading.You need more and more a possibility to comprehend and evaluate your system enough on a demo account and comprehend all details about management.

• 👍

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
If you are short of experience and knowledge just with lucky in your system,then it will be so complicated for you to live in Forex trading.You can not advantages whenever you get into Forex trading.You need more and more a possibility to comprehend and evaluate your system enough on a demo account and comprehend all details about management.

yes its very difficult in the beginning but as you spend time in the market and gain experience things get a bit easy, its not easy when you start trading.

• 👍

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Trading forex is not easy especially when i newly started it was difficult for me controlling my emotion when i know that it is very possible for me to lose all money. Well i have lose money but with time i started adapting and now i find trading easier and have winning trades.

• 👍

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Trading is always difficult when starting out..for one, most of the terms would be damn hard to comprehend and then there's the chart with the numerous squiggly lines and working out which does what..and then of course, there's the analysis to do..
Like I said, new traders should count themselves lucky if they break even in the first three months of starting out..

• 👍