How difficult forex trading is for you?

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Every trader has faced loss in life at some time. No one is perfect so each trader who is in trading business have their own loss, some have face small and few has big loss in life. No one is perfect, all is about how you handle your loss.

In every business, we need experience, which takes time to learn and earn. To earn money from forex is not easy way, one should have skills and knowledge about forex so that he/she can cut loss and earn good amount of profit.

Last edited by a moderator:

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
In every business, we need experience, which takes time to learn and earn. To earn money from forex is not easy way, one should have skills and knowledge about forex so that he/she can cut loss and earn good amount of profit.

If we're not ready to take losses, we're not ready to take profits. In this business, you can't have one without the other. As you say, it takes time to learn and earn, and Forex is not the easiest way to earn. But if we can master it, Forex has the potential to provide excitement and freedom, and that makes it worth the effort!

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
To be master in Forex, one need lots of hard work, knowledge of markets movements with great amount of experience to gain good profit from Forex.

DenTe

Trader
Apr 15, 2016
Chisinau, Moldova
Most forex traders seem to be short term, swing or intra-day traders looking to pick up a few pips and move on. What makes this difficult is that trying to accurately predict 30-40 pips over and over again on a consistent basis with a long term profit is something nearly impossible for most of them.
Trading short time positions is easier, because you can make a profit in the short term. It attracts. Also less emotional stress. Just need a larger account balance to ride out a possible drawdown. Trading for a long time - it is possible. You just need to have patience. And experience.

MartinBa

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
Trading short time positions is easier, because you can make a profit in the short term. It attracts. Also less emotional stress. Just need a larger account balance to ride out a possible drawdown. Trading for a long time - it is possible. You just need to have patience. And experience.
However, to determine the long-term trend is easier for me than to determine the minute fluctuations, noise, in the market.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
However, to determine the long-term trend is easier for me than to determine the minute fluctuations, noise, in the market.
Yes I am also like with swing trading as long term plan trading usually, work in minute as scalping often making stress if one loss occur often followed by next loss again, we trade according our preferable

DenTe

Trader
Apr 15, 2016
Chisinau, Moldova
There are different traders. It happens that someone - it is more convenient to trade in the instant trade movements. Especially now that the era of advisers, and they often work just scalping

kxforexmart

Trader
May 13, 2016
Not only Forex trading,nothing in the World is so easy frankly and for that we have to work hard with patience and dedication so that we can make any thing possible and easy to achieve ,our mental condition should be strong so that we can face all the problems with ease and can make good progress with time ,its all about our passion towards the business.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Most difficulties in forex is how to maintain success ad alwasy making profit in every trades we made, loss srill part in trading that sometime inevitable, and as tarder they need to accept the risk as part in trading

micro

Mar 15, 2016
It was difficult for me like its difficult for every one in start but after some years of practice and experience its normal for me now. It is a business and if you approach it with seriousness then you can gain a lot of profit from it.

SerialFX.com

Trader
May 17, 2016
USA
Forex trading was very difficult for me at first, especially the aspect of trading terminologies and following my trading strategy; trading has become a lot easier for me now. The more I trade, the easier it becomes.

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
Forex trading was very difficult for me at first, especially the aspect of trading terminologies and following my trading strategy; trading has become a lot easier for me now. The more I trade, the easier it becomes.
congrats, so which stratergy do you follow? Are you a scalper?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am not scalper because this is making stress in minds and required more concentration, while if get loss also will often repeated mistake because in tension, but maybe for expert scalping this straegy will very profitable

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
At the beginning, every job or business is difficult. It is up to you, how you manage your emotions and learn from your mistakes. And work more hard for the work. There is no short key for any work, not in forex, so just work hard and learn well.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
How difficult oif forex business, most difficulties in forex is how to making regular profit from transaction, sometime after any trader open new entries then will look order in loss floating, and they need patience to waiting, but learning about when time to making entry and exit required practice with trial and error

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I still find it difficult, forex trading was never a walk in the park even after trading forex fo almost 5 years with hotforex, it takes lots of patience :)

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
I am not scalper because this is making stress in minds and required more concentration, while if get loss also will often repeated mistake because in tension, but maybe for expert scalping this straegy will very profitable
I simply think that being a scalper is the easiest way to beginers start trading, going with long order require more skills, strategies and much experience. How did you getting started in forex market?

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
I simply think that being a scalper is the easiest way to beginers start trading, going with long order require more skills, strategies and much experience. How did you getting started in forex market?

I am not sure that I would agree with you. Scalping may seem simple enough, but as with all trading styles, entry and exit accuracy is the critical thing. As most skilled traders will attest, longer timeframes produce more reliable trading signals, and in this sense, longer timeframes are easier to trade than their short-term counterparts.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am not sure that I would agree with you. Scalping may seem simple enough, but as with all trading styles, entry and exit accuracy is the critical thing. As most skilled traders will attest, longer timeframes produce more reliable trading signals, and in this sense, longer timeframes are easier to trade than their short-term counterparts.
I am also like using higher timeframe in my trades, and about choosing timeframe might also will depending with style trading, scalping might will prefer use 5 or 15 minute timeframe, although might still look on higher timeframe as treigger trend

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
firstly, I use timeframe H1, then I think 4 hours is too long, I cant see the price is moving up or down.
move to M1 and it seems like it's growing up or down much faster. I dont know, go with low capital requires me to trade with shorter timeframe.