How difficult forex trading is for you?

fxbee

Trader
Jun 5, 2021
When I started understanding forex it took me around a year to get through the basics. I think this vary from trader to trader. But sooner or later it does not matter when your strategies are giving better results!

• 👍
Reactions: e_abrams

Normandy

Jan 26, 2022
Trading was difficult when I started and was losing my deposits during 2 years in a row, day after day. But practice and nice mentor with a really huge trading experience made me to make first money. Now when I realize all my mistakes, I see that forex is not so difficult if you try to be a professional trader.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
At one point trading was so difficult to me that I found it hard to understand even the most basic and easy concepts, for instance, calculating lot size, converting pips into the amount of money, reading charts, using fibonacci, all of this was hard. For the first two months, my experience on demo was worse. I’d heard that demo trading is easy and I’d made up the notion that if I am not doing well on this, I definitely can’t do it on live. Fortunately, things are different and I am doing well or at least better than what I expected.
This is totally understandable, learning the basics when you don't have any idea about trading yet can be very difficult. Demo may be easier than real trading, but it sure isn't easy as a beginner. It's great to hear that you have stuck with it and made progress!

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
It was hard at the beginning, especially finding some strategy not so complicated but at the same time accessible and working. I started with patterns and was gradually adding S/R levels and then indicators like MACD or RSI

Lacquer

Banned
Dec 13, 2021
In the beginning, forex trading was very difficult, as there were so many concepts to understand and I also wasn’t able to get the hang of the trading platform. But, as they say, everything comes from practice and experience, I kept working hard and learned all that I could about forex. And now it’s all so much better.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
Trading is not difficult itself, however you will likely spend considerable time developing and refining your trading system as competition in financial markets impose increasingly demanding requirements on it.

• 👍
Reactions: Lewis Capaldi

Lewis Capaldi

Jan 23, 2022
There is no way to say that, Forex is an easy way to make money for me! Till now I’m struggling here, but the point is, I’m improving my trading skill gradually! In my trading, I always try to make market research according to the Price Action strategy, personally I don’t use any paid tools on my chart, only moving average & Fibo! I try to use only good opportunities based on my own setup!

Oakum

Banned
Feb 15, 2022
Forex trading is not difficult, but it is us traders that make it difficult by not understanding its concepts in the way that we should. Had we absorbed all the necessary information in the right way and practiced enough on a demo account, forex trading wouldn’t have been difficult for us. Initially, everything seems to be difficult, but as we delve into the details and start understanding the concepts, the path becomes clearer. It is the same with forex trading.