How difficult forex trading is for you?

ProFXManager

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2015
Germany
How can we catch upcoming news like CHF upheaval several months ago to make wise trades.

Hedge (async) all CHF pairs for security, it's wise to do it with all pairs

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
Trading forex is always difficult and seems challenging in the beginning for most traders. And if you are not determine you might even want to quit when the loss comes knocking .But with much effort and progress it becomes easy.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
ist challenging, yes, starting is easy, i still recall oppening a micro account at hotforex a couple of years back with a couple of hundreds, but try to absorb everything all at once is not an easy task, its a long term process but one thing for sure its worth it.

Jesse.muller

Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Trading forex is always difficult and seems challenging in the beginning for most traders. And if you are not determine you might even want to quit when the loss comes knocking .But with much effort and progress it becomes easy.

I see losses as a great part to learn! but I would never say this market is easy, it can shift so quickly in your favor but also against you..

Oct 11, 2015
I think that when first starting out that it's always going to be hard. Which is why I always tell people that practice is what makes perfect. I'm sure you're thinking that you can't because you're losing your own money, but if you use demo accounts then I'm sure that they will help you out in the long run. I've used them and I have to say that it has helped me out a lot. Using them is great because they are accounts where you can trade, but without the risk of losing your own money. But be careful because you can get used to not losing your own money and then start to lose the emotion that you had while you were losing your own money.

Deepishikha

Trader
Oct 31, 2015
india
www.mmfsolutions.com
In essence, Learning forex is easy, but mastering its the Hard Part. You can learn the basic rules, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, candlestick, pivot points, time frame, trend lines, Fibonacci, support & resistance, price action, leverage, money management and position sizing, you can even Learn a hole system with some forex tips and methodology to trade mechanically and even with that you can lose money.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 👍
Reactions: Lawrence

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
In essence, Learning forex is easy, but mastering its the Hard Part. You can learn the basic rules, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, candlestick, pivot points, time frame, trend lines, Fibonacci, support & resistance, price action, leverage, money management and position sizing, you can even Learn a hole system with some forex tips and methodology to trade mechanically and even with that you can lose money.

Deepishikha, as i am in the Forex markets for 5 years now all i can say is that the main thing a trader would need to know and understand is the proper use of the Money management, planning and control over his trades :)

sharcade

Trader
Aug 18, 2015
Frankly suggest me with this. I wonder whether to trust in the USD for a long time. Looking at the current economic situations against the major economies like China, Russia etc. I am skeptical on Dollar consistency through this till the next year. I have read some of analyst articles indicating the 2016 US dollar collapse. Specially when the Yuan, Rubel doing consistent performance around, whether to trade owing USD.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Forex trading is very difficult, it was a difficult in the begning but with experience it has become a bit easy , but you have to spend a lot of time in the market.

Everything is difficult before it become easy.. trading forex is more difficult if you set your target incorrectly. The real target eventually should be to have a good stable method with even a slightly positive expectancy, and to stick with it with self dicipline.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
Forex was totally new and different for me before I join it. I was feared how I will do it. slowly I get knowledge of forex. When I did trading on demo it was quite interesting for me. It make me clear how this market works. Forex is not much easy it is uncertain business But not much difficult . One can understand it if work regularly in it.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Its not difficult at all for me cuz I stick to strict money management, always follow my trading strategy and watch carefully for market moving news.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Forex trading is really difficult and mostly difficulties in forex is how to make constant profit in every transaction, as trader only trying to analyze the market based on technical analysis and fundamental analysis to trying indentity the trend ahead, but because this sometime unpredictable here risk managemenet still required.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Forex trading is really difficult and mostly difficulties in forex is how to make constant profit in every transaction, as trader only trying to analyze the market based on technical analysis and fundamental analysis to trying indentity the trend ahead, but because this sometime unpredictable here risk managemenet still required.

It is really important for us to understand what type of trading analysis we are doing. If we are good in the Fundamentals then our trades will start to give us better trading results in the coming time :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
It is really important for us to understand what type of trading analysis we are doing. If we are good in the Fundamentals then our trades will start to give us better trading results in the coming time :)
Yes we need understand with our own trading analysis, in every trades we made should we use analysis and we have reason why make decision buy and sell and also we need set target and measure the maxximum risk in every plan trading, not always we can make profit but if we know what we do at least we can minimize the risk, control emotion important here.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Easy... in case good news
What easy? in my experience forex trading is not easy, making profit through forex trading is not easy task, might today we can get profit, but not sure for tomorrow, sometime we faced with failure or losing money, forex trading is challenge business which required experience also knowledge.

Jenal Aripin

Trader
Oct 30, 2015
Easy? Is trading forex easy? For burning your funds, yes, it's really easy to do in this business. You need to understand the risk of this business first, and try to learn how it works. You have to adapt yourself in forex trading by hanging around in demo account, just to make sure you're really understand whole things about this business...

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Easy? Is trading forex easy? For burning your funds, yes, it's really easy to do in this business. You need to understand the risk of this business first, and try to learn how it works. You have to adapt yourself in forex trading by hanging around in demo account, just to make sure you're really understand whole things about this business...
Yes it's easy to burning account at short time, in addition trader being greedy with trade high risk taker like as gambler, usually as gambler will never long run in forex business, because in fact here requiredd good psychology trading also have profitable trading system, and keep discipline with risk management and risk management.