How difficult forex trading is for you?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Most difficulties in forex tradng is how to maintain performance to always making profit, sometime trend market being unpredicatbe and trader hard to recognized the changes in the market, and to minimize the risk posibillity, i think better if trader only trade if they have clear analysis.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Most difficulties in forex tradng is how to maintain performance to always making profit, sometime trend market being unpredicatbe and trader hard to recognized the changes in the market, and to minimize the risk posibillity, i think better if trader only trade if they have clear analysis.

We have to think about how we can get good profits and that also means that we should plan our trading in such a manner that can give us profits in the coming time :)

RaviSarao

Trader
Dec 22, 2015
Kenya
Forex trading have alot of aspects to cover, One can never be sure of the upcoming trend. The practising trading will make you a better forex trader as you will get to know so much about the current trading and economic conditions of the global market.
First step to know the basics of the forex market is to study US dollar Index, its strength and US economy. If you can predict the strength of US dollar against the basket of six major currencies eur, jpy, nzd, gbp, aud and cad then you can easily know the hard rules of forex market..!

Ryan Gardiner

Trader
Jan 14, 2016
Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy, you can lose all of your money. It even took me years to practice and learn Forex until finally I can be the expert in Forex trading. Thank God that I have been able to get the best strategy because I've been trading for more than 12 years.

RaviSarao

Trader
Dec 22, 2015
Kenya
Its not an easy task to make profits when you don't even know the ABC of the trading. You have to study so much to make out the predictions for the currency pairs while currently pairs are trading weak. To know more about forex trading and to make profits you should consistently watch markets and know how actually a currency pair trades. I am not a pro but yeah i have recently started trading and facing these issues.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes always focus on pair that we chosen in trading, if we use pair gbpusd as instrument trading that we traded, hence we also need always update analysis especially if we ply short term trading we must check it out many times, because short term trading need concentration more and instant action.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Yes always focus on pair that we chosen in trading, if we use pair gbpusd as instrument trading that we traded, hence we also need always update analysis especially if we ply short term trading we must check it out many times, because short term trading need concentration more and instant action.

I know the importance of doing our trades in such a manner that we get good profits so we have to focus on just the main currencies so that we are able to derive the maximum gains from it :)

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
In my opinion, Trading Forex is only Difficult if you are not prepared. If you have good skills and experience then it will be easy for you to trade and earn money.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Forex trading is difficult because trader lack in discipline trading and also lack in knowledge also experience, for looser trader seems making money with forex is very difficult, because whatever they done always get fail, but expert trader they can getting better result because they can learn well

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
of course, it's difficult, I think it takes at least a year to know about forex, and it takes more to understand the market.
I love to predict the trend of the chart, it just like you control the market and make money for your own.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Maybe here will each trader have vary earning from forex business, there are so many trader already get stable income with profit monthly, biut also there are trader still as looser, in my experience indeed making profit consistently is so hard to get it

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
I think trading is difficult for those people who do not learn and get experience of demo. Few people are always in hurry to earn money so they start so quick to forex and then blow there account. Otherwise if you have skills and experience, you can never get fail in forex. :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think trading is difficult for those people who do not learn and get experience of demo. Few people are always in hurry to earn money so they start so quick to forex and then blow there account. Otherwise if you have skills and experience, you can never get fail in forex. :)
Maybe yes, many newbie rush jump to real account without good preparation use demo account, it's because they want to making quick money from forex, after they learn theory, seems easy just follow signal get confirmed, but obviously in the market also there are psychology matter that having high role during trades

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com

Even the most experienced traders take losses on a regular basis. Long term profits come from keeping losses small, and letting profits run. This is an old axiom that is as true today as it ever was. Money management makes money!

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Even the most experienced traders take losses on a regular basis. Long term profits come from keeping losses small, and letting profits run. This is an old axiom that is as true today as it ever was. Money management makes money!
Yes iI think it's as good suggestion, cut loss early and let profit run, but in trading also required good understanding to decided exit point because this is last from transaction will obtained profit or getting loss, too late in exit point sometime prece move vice versa

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Yes iI think it's as good suggestion, cut loss early and let profit run, but in trading also required good understanding to decided exit point because this is last from transaction will obtained profit or getting loss, too late in exit point sometime prece move vice versa

Precisely. The easy part is getting into a trade, the hard part is getting out with a profit. The concept of cutting losses short and letting profits run involves no more than a sensible entry stop loss, adjusted to breakeven at soonest opportunity, then trailing the price action until it is triggered. You can use Average True Range (ATR) as a guide in setting the stop loss distance, or nearest support/resistance, moving average, Parabolic SAR, etc. The point is: Don't exit a profitable trade unless you receive a clear price reversal signal, or your stop loss is triggered. This is how you let profits run!

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
yeah. but i think it takes time to learn and money to loose to get experience from forex.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
yeah. but i think it takes time to learn and money to loose to get experience from forex.
How ever loss sometime inevitable I think, I am still not believe if any trader they can trade without loss, might they can making on a month, but along trading career, I think all trader ever suffering with loss, this is part in trading which sometime loss inevitable