amsteronline

Master Trader
Jul 11, 2012
Hello Enivid.

So I looked into this ea a little more and I came to realize that the mm (money management) does not work. If I set it to risk 1% of my account, it will open a 1 standard lot trade.

Can you please fix this?

Thank you.

amsteronline

Master Trader
Jul 11, 2012
mt4...

This how the code looks like:

if (MM) lot=NormalizeDouble(MathFloor(AccountFreeMargin()*RiskPercent/100)/100,2);
return(lot);

There is something wrong with this line!

peji

Trader
Aug 14, 2014
Hi everybody

I am using Amazing EA . I used it with FXPRO and because of huge slippage , I changed to another broker.
Now I have faced a problem ,with the metatrader of this new broker this EA sometimes runs ( opens pending orders ) and sometimes doesn't . All the setting are correct and the same. There is nothing written in Journal or Expert tab .
Do you know what could be the reason ? What should I do ?
Thanks

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi everybody

I am using Amazing EA . I used it with FXPRO and because of huge slippage , I changed to another broker.
Now I have faced a problem ,with the metatrader of this new broker this EA sometimes runs ( opens pending orders ) and sometimes doesn't . All the setting are correct and the same. There is nothing written in Journal or Expert tab .
Do you know what could be the reason ? What should I do ?
Thanks
Try increasing Slippage parameter.

peji

Trader
Aug 14, 2014
Try increasing Slippage parameter.

Thanks Enivid ,

I have increased it , nothing happened . it only works for Euro/USD not for other pairs .
The spread of this broker is 3pips . Could it be the reason ? Is there somewhere in the code spread limited to be less than 3 ?

Meanwhile , the broker uses ## at the end of symbol . could it be the cause ? how should I edit EA to accept Eurusd## ?

Last edited:

amsteronline

Master Trader
Jul 11, 2012
Enivid, I can't believe you could not fix that simple errror in the code line

if (MM) lot=NormalizeDouble(MathFloor(AccountFreeMargin()* RiskPercent/100)/100,2);
return(lot);

I had an other version of amazing ea, and the code looks like this:

if (MM) lot=NormalizeDouble(MathFloor(AccountFreeMargin()*RiskPercent/100)/SL,2);
return(lot);

so as you can see, instead of 100, it should have been SL in order to correctly calculate money management.

peji

Trader
Aug 14, 2014
Thanks Enivid ,

I have increased it , nothing happened . it only works for Euro/USD not for other pairs .
The spread of this broker is 3pips . Could it be the reason ? Is there somewhere in the code spread limited to be less than 3 ?

Meanwhile , the broker uses ## at the end of symbol . could it be the cause ? how should I edit EA to accept Eurusd## ?

I solved it by myself :)

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Enivid, I can't believe you could not fix that simple errror in the code line

if (MM) lot=NormalizeDouble(MathFloor(AccountFreeMargin()* RiskPercent/100)/100,2);
return(lot);

I had an other version of amazing ea, and the code looks like this:

if (MM) lot=NormalizeDouble(MathFloor(AccountFreeMargin()*RiskPercent/100)/SL,2);
return(lot);

so as you can see, instead of 100, it should have been SL in order to correctly calculate money management.
That depends on what you call correct calculation of money management...

amsteronline

Master Trader
Jul 11, 2012
Hello Enivid,

So as always, I was thinking how this ea could be improved in anyway to help the forex community. So, do you think you could change this ea that for the "pipsaway" to occur, instead of time, just use an adjustable price function.

For example: I would like to set the ea to open pending positions when the price drops down let's say 1.8500 on the gbp/aud pair.

Thank you,
I really appreciate it.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello Enivid,

So as always, I was thinking how this ea could be improved in anyway to help the forex community. So, do you think you could change this ea that for the "pipsaway" to occur, instead of time, just use an adjustable price function.

For example: I would like to set the ea to open pending positions when the price drops down let's say 1.8500 on the gbp/aud pair.

Thank you,
I really appreciate it.
Thanks for your idea, I will look into it.

amsteronline

Master Trader
Jul 11, 2012
Enivid, it's been almost a week now, and still no reply from you, time is money. If you cannot work on this I will assign the project to somebody else!

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
The attached EA should do the work.

Hello Enivid,

Thank you,
I really appreciate it.

Attachments

• AmazingEA_Price_Trigger.mq4
    20.4 KB · Views: 39

amsteronline

Master Trader
Jul 11, 2012
Hello Enivid, the ea works fine but there are a few options I don't see:

Stop Loss
Points away

Also, NYear, NMonth, NDay, NHour and NMin...also SecBPO should not be eliminated. Timing is really important. So to open pending orders at Price function should be added to the already existing Amazing ea that I posted. If the ea is set at let's say 8 o'clock to trade, then the ea will ONLY open pending orders if a certain Price is hit...This function would be super useful for news traders!

Let me know what you think and let's make these final adjustments to this ea.

Thank you.

I also attached an ea that I found similar to what we want but lacks the timing feature. It might help you.

Attachments

• PendingOrderEA.mq4
    10.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited: