No Sleep EA With no restrictions ...

Feb 12, 2018
Always, best TF is H1 ... If market is tough, trendy or having big news, just change to the H4 or D1 if time to open next H4 is about to due ...

You just need to try it on demo and sore sure you will easily will feel the rhythm of your account and how it goes.
Thank you for much for sharing your EA. I would like to know if we can follow the parameter settings that came by default or if i need to change the settings

baraozemo

Trader
Dec 19, 2017
Brazil
The EA really works very well if you properly used the right account with the right settings.
Keep going for longer time, sure you will like it :)
Hi oshaban, if you can explain the strategy I can write a mt5 EA... of you could make a release to mt5 to us with no hedge?

Last edited:

Jim180314

Trader
Mar 14, 2018
Dear Oshaban,

Many thanks for your genius and generosity. I backtested your EA. Short-term it wins sometimes, long-term it behaves like martingale EAs.

Is it possible to add a feature to this EA so that when account profit reaches the specified dollar amount like 50 dollars, all open positions for all traded pairs are closed. That way I could use the EA on a few pairs simultaneously in a demo account. When the specified amount in dollar is reached, all open positions are closed and EA starts again with the same pairs.

Many thanks.

Jim

Mar 31, 2018
Very Nice EA, Thank you for sharing such a grate EA, I had almost same ea before but it didn't trade on small lot like micro, but this one is do what I looking for,, Thanks again,

• 👍
Reactions: Passive

Joko edan

Apr 5, 2018
Dear Oshaban

what EA can be used on all currency pairs
thank you

whether this EA can be used in real account and account demo and what is unlimited use ?

Passive

Trader
Apr 14, 2018
Why does it need us to allow DLL imports to work?

PSA: Traders! Please be careful with allowing expert advisors (and indicators) to import DLLs. It can be very dangerous. Do so only with the EAs you really trust.
What's the risk involved with allowing expert advisors (and indicators) to import DLLs.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
What's the risk involved with allowing expert advisors (and indicators) to import DLLs.
The expert advisor can use DLL calls to take complete control of your computer. For example, it can be used to send all the information stored on your computer to a third party.

• 👍
Reactions: Pakdhe

Passive

Trader
Apr 14, 2018
The expert advisor can use DLL calls to take complete control of your computer. For example, it can be used to send all the information stored on your computer to a third party.
noted. thank you. third party like who broker?

DCCS

Active Trader
May 22, 2017
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Averaging + enter with the direction of last bar direction + No SL ...

Hi Mr Oshaban

I set 30 pip steps interval. How come on GBPUSD it opens the the last trade at the interval of 106 pips?

The 1st order is 1.4367 - 1.4329 is 38 pips.

2nd order is 1.4329 - 1.4298 is 31 pips.

3rd order is 1.4298 - 1.4192 is 106 pips.

How is the open trade system works? Based on what calculation?

Thanks. TO OSHABAN - 001.jpg

zove

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for sharing oshaban, your explanation was very clear, how the manage account on the 1st post, Very cool EA's, thank you for posting. Very appreciated.
1f60a.png