No Sleep EA With no restrictions ...

Discussion in 'MetaTrader Expert Advisors' started by oshaban, Nov 19, 2017.

1. oshaban

oshaban Active Trader

Please find the "No Sleep EA" without any restrictions.

It is coded by me ...

It can work on any demo or live account for unlimited period of time.
    It also can be back-tested, even I'm not back test believer. Forward test is the best of course.

I made 20% in 15 days with only 6.5% DD on EURUSD ... Can work on any pair. Lately, I use it on Gold because of the high lot rebate I got from broker and it's profit as well.

So, easily can made 40% a month. You can even make more than 100% but you need to withdraw profit frequently.

You can use it on any time frame ...
    If you want to use multiple pairs, then use safer settings ...
    If you want to use 1 pair, I recommend GBPUSD or Gold but current settings
    will not work on gold, you need to use yours to let it go.

Lower time frame means higher profit, higher DD ...
    Higher time frame means lower profit, lower DD ...

So, use your own settings that you feel comfortable with as I can't take settings responsibility.

Use it on demo first for at least a week ...

Some trades from live account ...
    upload_2017-11-19_12-1-20.png

Attached Files:

zove, dokopy and sport like this.
  2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

Why does it need us to allow DLL imports to work?

PSA: Traders! Please be careful with allowing expert advisors (and indicators) to import DLLs. It can be very dangerous. Do so only with the EAs you really trust.

3. oshaban

oshaban Active Trader

DLL here is for only activating hyperlink on the chart ... That's all.

4. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

Don't you think it would work much better for you and your EA users if it did not request DLL imports and just drew the link there without it being clickable?

5. oshaban

oshaban Active Trader

No problem ... Just thought that is easier and quicker. I will do it in 15 minutes.

6. oshaban

oshaban Active Trader

Here we go ...
    EA with no need to DLL's ...

Attached Files:

Enivid likes this.
  7. lyf8361

lyf8361 Trader

Thanks for your effort for this EA

8. Mark2

Mark2 Trader

nice EA

9. oshaban

oshaban Active Trader

Thanks Lyf and Mark :)

10. oshaban

oshaban Active Trader

Hello All ...
    It comes to my mind to talk about the biggest mistake that most of traders fall into is using the wrong account type to prevent this happen if you want to use my EA.

Please let me show this example to give an idea of the power of using the right account type ...

Let us talk on accounts that all have same leverage and using same lot size ...

For Standard Account (Lot size = $100,000)
    Lot= 1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $10
    Lot= 0.1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $1
    Lot= 0.01 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.1

For Mini Account (Lot size = $10,000)
    Lot= 1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $1
    Lot= 0.1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.1
    Lot= 0.01 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.01

For Micro/Cent Account (Lot size = $1,000)
    Lot= 1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.1 = 10 cents
    Lot= 0.1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.01 = 1 cent
    Lot= 0.01 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.001 = 0.1 cent

So, For traders with low capital to trade, to have same trading conditions to those they have big capital, they have to go to either Mini or Micro account ...

In an other way with numbers, Let us say, if we both use same EA with same settings, but you have a capital of $50,000 and I have only $500.

So, if you trade using Standard account and I use Micro one, then at the end of the month we both will do same profit percentage ... But of course different in $$$.

If you made 50%, then your net profit will be $25,000, but mine will be only $250.

But, suppose I use same account as yours (Standard) ... For sure Margin Call will wait me in very short of time because a little market movement in the opposite direction that I need to make a profit will kill my account, but in other way, market move in my preferred direction will let me earn too big.

So, as a summary, using the wrong account type is a kind of High Risk Gambling !!!.

Be careful, Always use the right account that matches your capital to satisfy the first rule of the list to be a successful trader.

Good luck to all ...
    O. Shaban

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    zigotto74 likes this.
  11. sport

sport Master Trader

Very nice ea, and well explained - tks

12. oshaban

oshaban Active Trader

Thanks ... welcome.

13. dokopy

dokopy Active Trader

The first post is the image of your account. What was the status of your account when you reduced it by $ 586? Reducing your account status is a protection against erasing it?

14. oshaban

oshaban Active Trader

I didn't reduce or withdraw anything from account. That was because I accepted to transfer the account from xm.com to xm-global.com ...Nothing more!

15. dokopy

dokopy Active Trader

Well thank you. This way you can protect your profit. (In case of disaster).

16. zigotto74

zigotto74 Trader

Thanks for sharing your EA .I just want to ask, do we use the default settings specially trade time use from 2AM_16PM ?? and which the best timeframe ?

17. dokopy

dokopy Active Trader

I test on GBPUSD H1 with the setting of 0.1 Starting Lot. Open only sell: 1.29 + 0.77 + 0.46 + 0.28 + 0.1 + 0.1 = 3 lots.

18. oshaban

oshaban Active Trader

No. It is not a private withdrawal. It is local management inside the broker (XM) ... Don't worry about it ... Just changing the account from XM server to XM-Global server ... Same Balance/Equity are exist :)

19. oshaban

oshaban Active Trader

Always, best TF is H1 ... If market is tough, trendy or having big news, just change to the H4 or D1 if time to open next H4 is about to due ...

You just need to try it on demo and sore sure you will easily will feel the rhythm of your account and how it goes.

zigotto74 likes this.
  20. oshaban

oshaban Active Trader

The EA really works very well if you properly used the right account with the right settings.
    Keep going for longer time, sure you will like it :)