No Sleep EA With no restrictions ...

oshaban

Active Trader
Nov 18, 2011
Libya
oshaban.blogspot.com
Please find the "No Sleep EA" without any restrictions.

It is coded by me ...

It can work on any demo or live account for unlimited period of time.
It also can be back-tested, even I'm not back test believer. Forward test is the best of course.

I made 20% in 15 days with only 6.5% DD on EURUSD ... Can work on any pair. Lately, I use it on Gold because of the high lot rebate I got from broker and it's profit as well.

So, easily can made 40% a month. You can even make more than 100% but you need to withdraw profit frequently.

You can use it on any time frame ...
If you want to use multiple pairs, then use safer settings ...
If you want to use 1 pair, I recommend GBPUSD or Gold but current settings
will not work on gold, you need to use yours to let it go.

Lower time frame means higher profit, higher DD ...
Higher time frame means lower profit, lower DD ...

So, use your own settings that you feel comfortable with as I can't take settings responsibility.

Use it on demo first for at least a week ...

Some trades from live account ...
upload_2017-11-19_12-1-20.png

Attachments

• No Sleep EA.ex4
    38.1 KB · Views: 442
  • 👍
Reactions: zove, dokopy and sport

oshaban

Active Trader
Nov 18, 2011
Libya
oshaban.blogspot.com
Hello All ...
It comes to my mind to talk about the biggest mistake that most of traders fall into is using the wrong account type to prevent this happen if you want to use my EA.

Please let me show this example to give an idea of the power of using the right account type ...

Let us talk on accounts that all have same leverage and using same lot size ...

For Standard Account (Lot size = $100,000)
Lot= 1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $10
Lot= 0.1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $1
Lot= 0.01 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.1

For Mini Account (Lot size = $10,000)
Lot= 1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $1
Lot= 0.1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.1
Lot= 0.01 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.01

For Micro/Cent Account (Lot size = $1,000)
Lot= 1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.1 = 10 cents
Lot= 0.1 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.01 = 1 cent
Lot= 0.01 >>> 1 Pip Move = $0.001 = 0.1 cent

So, For traders with low capital to trade, to have same trading conditions to those they have big capital, they have to go to either Mini or Micro account ...

In an other way with numbers, Let us say, if we both use same EA with same settings, but you have a capital of $50,000 and I have only $500.

So, if you trade using Standard account and I use Micro one, then at the end of the month we both will do same profit percentage ... But of course different in $$$.

If you made 50%, then your net profit will be $25,000, but mine will be only $250.

But, suppose I use same account as yours (Standard) ... For sure Margin Call will wait me in very short of time because a little market movement in the opposite direction that I need to make a profit will kill my account, but in other way, market move in my preferred direction will let me earn too big.

So, as a summary, using the wrong account type is a kind of High Risk Gambling !!!.

Be careful, Always use the right account that matches your capital to satisfy the first rule of the list to be a successful trader.

Good luck to all ...
O. Shaban

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: zigotto74

dokopy

Active Trader
Aug 16, 2013
Slovensko
The first post is the image of your account. What was the status of your account when you reduced it by $ 586? Reducing your account status is a protection against erasing it?

oshaban

Active Trader
Nov 18, 2011
Libya
oshaban.blogspot.com
The first post is the image of your account. What was the status of your account when you reduced it by $ 586? Reducing your account status is a protection against erasing it?

I didn't reduce or withdraw anything from account. That was because I accepted to transfer the account from xm.com to xm-global.com ...Nothing more!

zigotto74

Trader
Dec 9, 2017
Thanks for sharing your EA .I just want to ask, do we use the default settings specially trade time use from 2AM_16PM ?? and which the best timeframe ?

oshaban

Active Trader
Nov 18, 2011
Libya
oshaban.blogspot.com
Thanks for sharing your EA .I just want to ask, do we use the default settings specially trade time use from 2AM_16PM ?? and which the best timeframe ?

Always, best TF is H1 ... If market is tough, trendy or having big news, just change to the H4 or D1 if time to open next H4 is about to due ...

You just need to try it on demo and sore sure you will easily will feel the rhythm of your account and how it goes.

• 👍
Reactions: Chigozie247 and zigotto74