Vipro Markets

Dec 28, 2015
Came across to this new broker Vipro Markets with EU license. Have you heard of them? Anyone who traded with them can share their opinion?

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
looks like this one is nice broker, their spreads are low, like their commissions
looking out the regulation. it is CySec. better than offshore regulations
but they need to add more payment options
perhaps in near future, if they add more payment options, maybe i will try them

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
this vipromarkets need more promotional campaign to grow their client base
even if they are offer better trading conditions,but if they are lack of promotional campaign. it will be long journey for them before people recognize them

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
I see thanks. Have you personally tried them?
i have plan to try this vipro markets broker, since their deposit withdrawal are via skrill and neteller, and not fasapay. i must find someone so i can exchange my fasapay balace into skrill/neteller

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Licensed with CySEC and registered with FCA (UK), BaFin (Germany), Consob (Italy), ACPR (France), and CNMV (Spain). Positive feedback at Forex Factory, cautious reviews at Forex Peace Army (re CySEC limitations), but not much else being said at present.

mmpq

Active Trader
Oct 2, 2012
Im trading in this Broker, for now very good experience. Regulated in Europe. Good trades.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
Any problems regarding their deposit/withdrawal methods?
well Vipromarkets is already cover big name in e payment industry as their deposit-WD methode. however , if they want to compete in retail trading industry and wanna expand their markets.they must add local payment as payment methode

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
I'm going to open ECN account, but they suggest if i'm a scalper, i should go for classical account. what do u guys think?