Vipro Markets

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
I'm going to open ECN account, but they suggest if i'm a scalper, i should go for classical account. what do u guys think?
well tried vipromarkets Classical account first. if you are not satisfied, you can change your account into the ECN

kora_trader

Trader
May 11, 2016
yeah, pay commission after succesful trade is a bad idea. i think vipromarket ECN account is not for me either..
for now, classical account it's the ideal account to trade. but you know, scalping trading is the easiest way to earn and lose money at the same time. last month, I lost 10%, going to trade long-orders to get more stable income.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
for now, classical account it's the ideal account to trade. but you know, scalping trading is the easiest way to earn and lose money at the same time. last month, I lost 10%, going to trade long-orders to get more stable income.
well , i rarely do scalping trade, even i believe vipro market allow this kind of trading technique, what i do not like from scalping *No offence* is you risking too much and earn to small (CMIIW). and i agree with you ,its one of perfect way to lose money.
classical account, yeah only pay small spread , around 1,2pips and i do not need to think about pay commission

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
I see, I chose Vipro because of they are ECN broker, and I would better go for ECN account instead of classical one.
I place long-order and keep the order overnight and sometimes for days, so the commission is still cheap. :D

kora_trader

Trader
May 11, 2016
well , i rarely do scalping trade, even i believe vipro market allow this kind of trading technique, what i do not like from scalping *No offence* is you risking too much and earn to small (CMIIW). and i agree with you ,its one of perfect way to lose money.
classical account, yeah only pay small spread , around 1,2pips and i do not need to think about pay commission
Do you know Vipro is found in which country? I can't find it in their website ?

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
Vipro Markets Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission - CySEC (CIF Licence number 278/15) and is a Member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF).
so the answer is Cypus.

kora_trader

Trader
May 11, 2016
What is the min - max position size of Vipro/
I see some brokers allow to trade as low as 0,001 lots, they claimed themsefl nano broker and offer very high leverage

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
What is the min - max position size of Vipro/
I see some brokers allow to trade as low as 0,001 lots, they claimed themsefl nano broker and offer very high leverage
i am curious about that too. so i decided to ask their customer support, which is very helpful and answer my question in lightning speed
vipro.png

i do not think Vipromarkets is a nano broker because they offer standart lot trading , you know , 1 lot = 100.000 currency units, and after i read their website , they claimed them self as STP/ECN broker, not Nano broker

kora_trader

Trader
May 11, 2016
does they offer customer service 24/7? i see many brokers only offer 24/5 customer support.
that's inconvinient for me sometimes.

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
as I know so far, they offer 24/5 customer support. while forex only works 5 days a week, 24h per day, i dont see this's a big problem
i need support only when I trade, and that's enough. but yes. they might improve themselves by offer full support.

kora_trader

Trader
May 11, 2016
Found that funding money via wire transfer is such a good way!
Cause all deposits starting from $5,000 or equivalent processed by wire transfer are included in Tickmill's zero fees policy.
I will try it next time, hate everytime I have to pay fee for that!

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
Please give detail about Vipro market.
vipro is an ECN broker and authorized and regulated by CySEC
they allow to trade from 0,01 lot with the highest leverage: 1:500 and minimum deposit is $25.
they offer 3 types of account: classic, ECN and Vip to their clients.

Jeroen

Sep 26, 2016
They also apply zero commission on Classic account and very low commissions on ECN Pro and VIP account (<2 USD per 100,000 USD traded). On the other hand, i haven't seen any good promotions for a long time and would be great to see contests and promotions like other forex brokers do.