ForexGrand Broker

bomcubugtga

Mar 10, 2017
recently I heard about this broker as ForexGrand ( forexgrand.com ) maybe those who have experienced them and can share experiences?

A

AntjeWagner

ForexGrand Brand is a trademark of Grand Services LTD,
Company number: 84267
Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro Republic of the Marshall Islands, MH96960
Services Company
Nordic Pearl LTD, 1618 Sofia City, Metropolitan Municipality, Ovcha Kupel Region, R.A. Ovcha Kupel -1, Lilyache, No. 7
Clearing and billing services are done by Las Processing D.O.O., Cetinjski PUT BB Podgorica, 81000, Montenegro

spreads of 2.5 pips...
stop out level neglegently put at 5% ... almost guaranteed to loose more than you have.

"The Company is responsible to keep its Trading Platform and other electronic system used with the latest updates and upgrades originated from the relevant software/hardware provider and perform any necessary restarts of the Company's Servers which are either under the Company's control or not, in order to ensure the efficient and effective operation of its electronic system. These actions may cause any electronic system including the Company's Trading Platform being

inaccessible by the Client for a period of time. The Client acknowledge that the Company bears no responsibility for any loss of the Clients caused due to the actions described herein or any other maintains action."
this period of time can be 1 sec., 1 min., 1 hour... or longer. it is not determined here, which is dangerous, especially because they cannot be held responsible for this. which means at the end. they freeze the platform and use "restart" as excuse.

Point safe execution of trades:
"The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to confirm in any manner the instruction and/or Orders and/or communications sent through the Communication System. The Client accepts the risk of misinterpretation and/or mistakes in the instructions and/or Orders sent through the Communication System, regardless of how they have been caused, including technical and/or mechanical damage"

I could pick several passages of their client agreement with scam conditions and actions, but that would be too much.
The broker is not regulated so better stay away, in my opinion.

• 👍
Reactions: BigStackBully

BigStackBully

Active Trader
Apr 4, 2017
Hi guys,
thank you for the info. I got a lot of calls from forexgrand. They were trying to convince me to invest as soon as possible because tomorow (and only tomorrow) is a huge, riskfree orportunity in the oil market (WTI).
Unfortunatly no info about forexgrand in 100forexbrokers

omomevyt

Trader
Mar 23, 2017
I work with them, I was advised by a friend.
For the test i decided to trade with $ 1000. (Not much will be lost)
I did not take bonuses and shares, I always refuse them and trade myself.
It's okay for now.
Is there someone else who worked with them?

A

AntjeWagner

do you always pick the worst commentaries of a broker to judge in front of others? ;) yes we have also unsatisfied clients. all brokers do. no one is perfect and not all brokers fit to the trading needs of clients. clients are free to test and choose and if we do not suit to their trading, they can stop and withdraw. different than offshore brokers, we do not "refuse" withdrawals then.
it is not a shame to also have bad reviews. we do not hide this and we do not use marketing measures to delete those. ;)

but thanks for reviewing Osman.

fuelaranfast

Mar 28, 2017
do you always pick the worst commentaries of a broker to judge in front of others? ;) yes we have also unsatisfied clients. all brokers do. no one is perfect and not all brokers fit to the trading needs of clients. clients are free to test and choose and if we do not suit to their trading, they can stop and withdraw. different than offshore brokers, we do not "refuse" withdrawals then.
it is not a shame to also have bad reviews. we do not hide this and we do not use marketing measures to delete those. ;)

but thanks for reviewing Osman.
Lol, gbe broker is no better than that.
You are from the same offshore companies as they are, and your client agreement is not any better for a trader.
The only difference is that you bought a license from the most easily accessible "regulator". But this does not convince anyone to believe you.

You, the representative of your company, speak negative about other companies. Do not you think this is a very stupid act? This is bad marketing. This puts GBE Brokers in a position lower than offshore companies.

Whether you delete negative comments - is not a fact. And the fact that there are a few negative reviews about you does not mean that you are honest.

A

AntjeWagner

well yes, we paid to get our license like all brokers do. it is required to have a minimum of own broker asset to obtain and maintain the license. Moreover we run through reports and checks every year. So any hard fact complaint to Cysec, the license is on risk to lose it!
But as you might not have known - i can let you know now - we are also listed on BaFin and we have to report to that German Authority as well ;)

But thanks for disclosing your slight knowledge about us.

Anything else in your comment is not worth to waste more words from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

fuelaranfast

Mar 28, 2017
100forexbrokers in my opinion, a bad site for a trader.
There are many fake reviews.
Hi guys,
thank you for the info. I got a lot of calls from forexgrand. They were trying to convince me to invest as soon as possible because tomorow (and only tomorrow) is a huge, riskfree orportunity in the oil market (WTI).
Unfortunatly no info about forexgrand in 100forexbrokers

A

AntjeWagner

poor research as Sensus is not GBE.
many thanks for your attention to my business Fuelaranfast :)

fuelaranfast

Mar 28, 2017
Do you say that there is no connection between GBE brokers and Sesus Capital?
https://www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers/GBEbrokers/
I wanted to tell you that if you are a brokerage company employee, then you should be on the forum in the thread of your broker, and not write negative about competitors under the guise of a trader.
It's bad talking about you and your company.
poor research as Sensus is not GBE.
many thanks for your attention to my business Fuelaranfast :)

A

AntjeWagner

still same comment, bad research :) we have no common directors, nor location. If you want to discuss our business model or memorandum, feel free to email me or call me.
This thread will not be filled with bullshit trash, so I gonna stop right here.

I am not writing negative comments about brokers if there is no sense in doing that. Just answering on questions of clients with pure facts. If I read the past comments of yours, they are full of negative things about Brokers. So if you think only broker representatives are not to do bad talk, you are mostly wrong.

wish you a successfuly way of life dear.

spirbesaclo

Trader
Mar 23, 2017
I saw the advertisement and at first I was looking for feedback.
Found a few bad, and some good.
I thought that people rarely write reviews if all is well.
Here, a month later I can write well about them.
I trade at fg without problems.

gingnepigsyst

Trader
Mar 24, 2017
recently I heard about this broker as ForexGrand ( forexgrand.com ) maybe those who have experienced them and can share experiences?
Trading conditions - like everyone else. Nothing special. MT works fine, glitches are very rare, graphics are clear (I compared with other brokers).
Stop loss and take profit work well.
There is insurance of the account from rips and jumps.

Slippage is small. This means that they do not make transactions on forex, unite them inside themselves, and then the total amount is sent to Forex. But that's what I think.

Withdrawal takes about a day. Call and confirm the conclusion on the phone, if you withdraw funds more than $ 500.
Activate the account quickly (like everyone else, they need to download photos of documents for identification).
they will offer a personal manager for you, he will advise you good deals...

Last edited:

ForexGrand

Trader
Jun 23, 2017
Hello! We see that our company is being discussed here) If you have any questions or problems with ForexGrand - we will help)