Universal Indicator EA - Expert Advisor for any indicator

samuelmax

Trader
Oct 8, 2020
Version 9.9 Available (Upgrade in Martingale Orders Tp and Sl)

* Single Take Profit and Stop Loss for all Martingale Orders.
* Now Take Profit and Stop Loss is Adjusted after every new order in martingale modes.
* To consider only tp and sl for closing order, give percentage of profit to 100 in settings

Note : - Set files updated for new version

Download Latest Version from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d2ocl5qp6EZk6Oy-PEbU6qTPfdLrqCaK
Enjoy
:)
Thanks Afsal , your EA is very powerful

PieCat

Trader
Oct 8, 2020
Hi Afsal is there a way filter trades, on the EA using and indicator like SuperTrend, because I’ve tried so many times and it seems like the EA is not picking it up, or perhaps My inputs are not correct?

• 👍
Reactions: aadedare

PieCat

Trader
Oct 8, 2020
Hi Afsal is there a way filter trades, on the EA using and indicator like SuperTrend, because I’ve tried so many times and it seems like the EA is not picking it up, or perhaps My inputs are not correct?
Like for example in the attached pictures to prevent the EA from taking trades against the trend.

Attachments

• 42A1FC45-22AC-4D83-8D03-A2142BF12E9B.jpeg
    42A1FC45-22AC-4D83-8D03-A2142BF12E9B.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 45
  • A6D749AA-EE75-46B3-8AAB-8935353EF8FF.jpeg
    A6D749AA-EE75-46B3-8AAB-8935353EF8FF.jpeg
    385.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 👍
Reactions: Afsal

Mousal

Trader
Oct 30, 2020
I really do appreciate this guy for the great job he's done I'll have to do something for this unpaid work done.... Some day.

Mousal

Trader
Oct 30, 2020
In demo account in-build strategy is used. No custom indicators used.
Maybe I'd suggest one addition to this great EA, but I could you an option for a candle entry after a signal__like enter at candle one or candle two? Appreciations in order.

Pipi

Jun 14, 2021
Maybe I'd suggest one addition to this great EA, but I could you an option for a candle entry after a signal__like enter at candle one or candle two? Appreciations in order.
That is why you have the shift function! Too many add ons will kill this EA. The more complex it becomes the more its doomed to fail! The owner shld just keep it simple and share a video on how to use it and if it doesnt suit you, fine! ! smh

ibrosam

Aug 28, 2021
Well done on this,
Can the EA be set to trade more than one trade on a pair with the setting of different lot sizes for each trade to be placed? Thank you

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com

Version 10.8 Available (Many Improvements)

* Can Change Indicator Settings (Can input Indicator settings to change in EA input)
* Bug Fixes
* Other Improvements
* 2 Confirmation Indicator settings added. (So now can trade combining total 3 indicator signals)
* Confirmation Indicator Settings Works in Full Version

Note : - Sample set file added in group

Download Latest Version from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d2ocl5qp6EZk6Oy-PEbU6qTPfdLrqCaK
Enjoy
:)

• 👍
Reactions: aliman

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com

Version 12.01 (Beta) Available (All Features Enabled)

**** BIG UPGRADE ****

* EA can Read Signals from Chart Objects

* ATR Stop Loss and Tp Support

* Bug Fixes

Enjoy
1f600.png
. Thank you for your continued interest in my EA.

Note:Some of the advanced features will be disabled after a month in Beta version.

Enjoy
1f600.png

• 👍
Reactions: jas014

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com

Version 12.3 (Beta) Available

(Can Read Signal from Indicator Objects on Chart)

**** BIG UPGRADE ****

* EA can Read Signals from Chart Objects
* Supports Object Arrows and other Objects

Enjoy :) Thank you for your continued interest in my EA.

Note:Some of the advanced features will be disabled after a month in Beta version.

Enjoy :)

• 👍
Reactions: jas014