No Sleep EA With no restrictions ...

willron

Jul 2, 2018
I'm testing the EA on 5000 demo account on GBP/USD pair as we speaks. I'll keep you up to date...BTW, thanx for the EA!

Emmany4

Mar 28, 2019
Hello, Oshaban thanks for the good heart of Sharing. Please, is it compulsory to use take profit in the ea or is the ea capable to know when to exit the trade. Thanks.

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Thank you oshaban for your kind sharing.
I have had good results from your ea work. The ea with it's default settings tend to go into a rather big RDD although it does seem to come out eventually which is quite extraordinary.
So that your ea might run with a lesser running high, can you advise please an input tweak which would work for that.
Many thanks again to you.

oshaban

Active Trader
Nov 18, 2011
Libya
oshaban.blogspot.com
Thank you oshaban for your kind sharing.
I have had good results from your ea work. The ea with it's default settings tend to go into a rather big RDD although it does seem to come out eventually which is quite extraordinary.
So that your ea might run with a lesser running high, can you advise please an input tweak which would work for that.
Many thanks again to you.

Hello ...
Settings and account capital and type could lead to bigger DD if not used properly.
Here are the factors and effect on results ...

Time Frame ... The higher time frame used lead to lower DD and lower profit.
PipStep ... The higher PipStep used lead to lower DD and lower profit.
TakeProfit ... The higher TP used (could) lead to higher DD and higher profit.
LotExponent ... The higher LotExponent (multiplier) used lead to much higher DD and much higher profit.

So, based on the above factors, you need to control settings values by at least changing one of them.

Please check your inbox ... I sent you a message.

• 👍
Reactions: Spetznas

Hasan.tahir

Trader
Sep 17, 2021
Hi Oshaban,

I have been using Ver 3.2 of No Sleep EA on a demo account for Gold and the results are great so far. I am using 1H TF. Would it be possible to add Opposite Close functionality to the EA i.e. If a Sell trade is running and EA generates a Buy signal, the Sell trade should be automatically closed and Buy trade to be opened. That would make it an absolutely perfect EA.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:

hien.nv5

Trader
Sep 25, 2021
Hello, thank for your EA
The EA seems to be very good
But what is the entry condition (buy/sell) ? Can you explain ?

oshaban

Active Trader
Nov 18, 2011
Libya
oshaban.blogspot.com
Now, new version of this EA is released.
The new version is even much better and safer than No Sleep EA the original one.
You can get FREE version of this EA if you googling for No Sleep EA-2023
Good luck to all ...