No Sleep EA With no restrictions ...

dokopy

Active Trader
Aug 16, 2013
Slovensko
For a starting volume of 0.1 lot I need an account for trading with 6.58 lots. And that's not the final value.

Attachments

• Global Prime - MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Global Prime - MetaTrader 4.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 41

Memnon

Trader
Sep 30, 2014
It went well for me for a few weeks (EURUSD & GBPUSD), then bottomed out the last week of December. Since then, it hasn't opened or closed any more trades in the last week...

no-sleep-bottom-out-gif.36493

Attachments

• no sleep bottom out.gif
    no sleep bottom out.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 79

oshaban

Active Trader
Nov 18, 2011
Libya
oshaban.blogspot.com
It went well for me for a few weeks (EURUSD & GBPUSD), then bottomed out the last week of December. Since then, it hasn't opened or closed any more trades in the last week...

no-sleep-bottom-out-gif.36493

First of all, why you trade 2 pairs in the hardest time to trade in the year ?
I mentioned that you trade only one pair ... Right ?
Did you increase the time frame or stopped the EA once you noticed there is a clear trend?

What cautions you did ?
What settings you used ?

Saying just like that is not enough to investigate the reason !.

zigotto74

Trader
Dec 9, 2017
I doing back test on demo account balance 1000 euro for EURUSD H1 and GBPUSD H1 with starting lot 0.05 each pair . it is working well so far .i will wait until first of february and i think i go for real account using this EA .i just want small explanation mr Osama you said ((So, easily can made 40% a month. You can even make more than 100% but you need to withdraw profit frequently)) so why we have to withdraw profit frequently ?? we can't let the our balance account grow up ?? thanks anyway for the really good EA :)

Memnon

Trader
Sep 30, 2014
What settings you used ?

I use it on the 1hr TF, with default settings, on a 5000usd demo account. I don't like to go to daily/weekly, as EAs then trade too slowly for me to judge how effective it is.
And I noticed beforehand that the EA tends to open trades in drawdown, sometimes going pretty deep, but then mostly come back to profit. Which is why I didn't close the trades last week when they were going heavy into DD, I waited to see if they would go back in the right direction (no one ever gave me the memo EAs don't work in december :-/ )
anyway, the EA has started opening trades again the last two days, and winning most, so it's looking good again. and thanks for giving this on the forum.

oshaban

Active Trader
Nov 18, 2011
Libya
oshaban.blogspot.com
I doing back test on demo account balance 1000 euro for EURUSD H1 and GBPUSD H1 with starting lot 0.05 each pair . it is working well so far .i will wait until first of february and i think i go for real account using this EA .i just want small explanation mr Osama you said ((So, easily can made 40% a month. You can even make more than 100% but you need to withdraw profit frequently)) so why we have to withdraw profit frequently ?? we can't let the our balance account grow up ?? thanks anyway for the really good EA :)
The rule is that as much profit is big, in return you will get more DD.
More DD means higher risk ... So, it is better to withdraw profit from time to time.

About your trading plan, if your account is standard type, this is high risk !.

oshaban

Active Trader
Nov 18, 2011
Libya
oshaban.blogspot.com
I use it on the 1hr TF, with default settings, on a 5000usd demo account. I don't like to go to daily/weekly, as EAs then trade too slowly for me to judge how effective it is.
And I noticed beforehand that the EA tends to open trades in drawdown, sometimes going pretty deep, but then mostly come back to profit. Which is why I didn't close the trades last week when they were going heavy into DD, I waited to see if they would go back in the right direction (no one ever gave me the memo EAs don't work in december :-/ )
anyway, the EA has started opening trades again the last two days, and winning most, so it's looking good again. and thanks for giving this on the forum.

Thanks Memnon for explanation ...
Please keep it as a rule, trading in December, specially the second half always having higher risk than other periods of the year.
So, always it is be safer to prevent trading that period of time or much lower your risk if you can't stop trading :)

zigotto74

Trader
Dec 9, 2017
yes ,The account is standard. so which starting lot would be safe for trading both pairs with 1000 euro in H1 time frame??

oshaban

Active Trader
Nov 18, 2011
Libya
oshaban.blogspot.com
yes ,The account is standard. so which starting lot would be safe for trading both pairs with 1000 euro in H1 time frame??

Please refer to my first post where I wrote ...
"So, use your own settings that you feel comfortable with as I can't take settings responsibility."

It is really important to get used on the account and reach the best settings that matches your requirements.

Also, why you open a demo account with a capital of $5,000 while you want to use the EA on only $1,000 ... I believe $1,000 is low capital for 2 pairs in case it is a standard account.

kim Larsen

Trader
Feb 7, 2018
Seems to work nice the two days I have tested it.
10 Pips seems to be a OK TP target.
What are you guys using?