News Trader

Mat234

Trader
Jul 27, 2021
The date and the time for the news event is set up to correct server time. I am certain i am messing something with the settings basically they are default i just changed the spread fuse to false and thats it.

stop loss: 15
take proft: 75
direction of trade: both
type of traiing stop :none
preadjust sl/tp: false
open trade x seconds before: 18
close trade x seconds after: 3600
spread fuse=false
ATR base stop loss=false

money managment =true
risk tolerance in percent=1
fixed balance=0
money risk=0
use money instead of percentage=false
use equity instead of balance=false
lot digits=2
show timer before and after news=true
slippage=3
magic=794823491

Kindly appreciate help.
Regards

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
What did it output in the Experts tab 18 seconds before the alleged news release time?
Also, you can be sure whether you have entered correct server time or not by looking at the big red "time to news" label in the top-left corner of the screen when you set up this EA.

Mat234

Trader
Jul 27, 2021
1 8 seconds are defult setting i didnt change it. Server time is correct but stil dont triger any orders.
Regards

Mat234

Trader
Jul 27, 2021
Its 50 k demo account so how is it possible ? One more time thank You for your patience and help.
Regards

Mat234

Trader
Jul 27, 2021
Finally i know what i ve missed, just didnt fill the fixed balance it was set 0 all the time.
Now works like charm appreciate Your time and help.
Regards

CARPARK

Trader
Mar 29, 2021
Tallinn
I can confirm it wasn't working for me before setting the balance parameter as wellnewstradersetttings.png
this worked for me testing on FTMO demo 100k DAX30

Last edited:

simonv76

Trader
Jul 3, 2022
hello,
how can I import the .cs file in ctrader? I've googled but found nothing. it seems it was possible when calgo and ctrader was separate thing.
thanks for your work Enivid.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
hello,
how can I import the .cs file in ctrader? I've googled but found nothing. it seems it was possible when calgo and ctrader was separate thing.
thanks for your work Enivid.
If everything else fails, you can always just create a new cBot in cTrader and then copy/paste the contents of the .cs file into the code editor there, then click Build.

simonv76

Trader
Jul 3, 2022
hi again,
Is it possible to add 2 more options?

1)straddle: off, fixed ,atr based

so it doesn't open trades immediately in both ways but it creates 2 stop orders at a certain pips distance
fixed: you select the pips amount
ATR based: self explain

2) Martingale:-how many times
-factor
example: How many times->3 ; Factor->2
when the 1st order is triggered, the 2nd position is imultiplied by 2. if the second is triggered, then a 3rd position is open at the same price of the first but multiplied by 2 another time (i.e. 1-2-4 lots)

big thanks

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
hi again,
Is it possible to add 2 more options?

1)straddle: off, fixed ,atr based

so it doesn't open trades immediately in both ways but it creates 2 stop orders at a certain pips distance
fixed: you select the pips amount
ATR based: self explain

2) Martingale:-how many times
-factor
example: How many times->3 ; Factor->2
when the 1st order is triggered, the 2nd position is imultiplied by 2. if the second is triggered, then a 3rd position is open at the same price of the first but multiplied by 2 another time (i.e. 1-2-4 lots)

big thanks
1) For stop orders, we have Amazing EA. However, it cannot do them based on ATR.
2) No, sorry. I am not adding martingale to my EAs.

zrt

Trader
Nov 4, 2022
Hi Enivid, thank you so much for this good EA.
I have a few questions if you can share your experience.
1. For you is it still overall better to enter just before the news (and loose 1 of the 2 trades) than using 2 sell/buy stops (and get slippage/bigger spread)?
2. Do you still recommend to use 9-20 pips SL and 20-100 pips TP? Do you still don't like trailing and why?
3. I use fast vps with low latency to fast broker. Is this EA as quick as possible when say it trails?
4. Any Telegram group or anything when we can share our experience trading news?

Sorry for all my questions, at least I do not ask new feature ah ah ah
Thank you for your help
Post automatically merged:

Hi Enivid, thank you so much for this good EA.
I have a few questions if you can share your experience.
1. For you is it still overall better to enter just before the news (and loose 1 of the 2 trades) than using 2 sell/buy stops (and get slippage/bigger spread)?
2. Do you still recommend to use 9-20 pips SL and 20-100 pips TP? Do you still don't like trailing and why?
3. I use fast vps with low latency to fast broker. Is this EA as quick as possible when say it trails?
4. Any Telegram group or anything when we can share our experience trading news?

Sorry for all my questions, at least I do not ask new feature ah ah ah
Thank you for your help