is it possible to earn daily profit in ForEx?

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
Forex is clearly risky, just like any other business, but the good news is that the risk can be permanently controlled . How this is done effectively is another topic entirely. I know traders who'd been trading before I was born and they're still in the markets. The secret to everlasting success in the markets is to control the risk, and put the odds in your favor.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Forex is clearly risky, just like any other business, but the good news is that the risk can be permanently controlled . How this is done effectively is another topic entirely. I know traders who'd been trading before I was born and they're still in the markets. The secret to everlasting success in the markets is to control the risk, and put the odds in your favor.

I think the risk lies with the individual forex trader and not the market in general.

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
nope...
daily profit is all depend on your luck.. either you are going to loss your money.

I do not agree with you. A good trader is never depend on luck when he traded. If he uses his trading skills properly with full analysis and with a good strategy- he must gain with a consistent profit.

before I was not able to make daily consistent profit- but i change my style of trading and now I compete other trader in a 1on1 challenge trading game and i earn consistently. I find it amazing this way of trading. Tried it:D

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I do not agree with you. A good trader is never depend on luck when he traded. If he uses his trading skills properly with full analysis and with a good strategy- he must gain with a consistent profit.

before I was not able to make daily consistent profit- but i change my style of trading and now I compete other trader in a 1on1 challenge trading game and i earn consistently. I find it amazing this way of trading. Tried it:D

I agree with you, it has nothing to do with luck.

tania

Trader
Apr 21, 2013
I think if you are expert in Forex trading then it is possible to earn daily profit.But you need to analysis the market properly and regularly.Forex metal is the best way to keep in touch with the market.

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
I can guarantee $10 daily day. Yes it is possible but it is totally depend on your ability that who much you are expert in Forex Trading and which type of strategy you make for earning.

Here in Forex Trading peoples are making 10$ per day by investing less than 100$ then why you can not make. I have an easy way and you can get in 15 mins- it is fun and challenging. You compete against a trader-challenging amount $10 those who win got $18.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Forex is not about luck..and FWIW, it's not gambling so no luck comes into play here..
Every trader needs to review the market movements, set up entry and exit positions, streamline a strategy, monitor their P/L and the list goes on..
Bottom line, it's all about skill, effort, research..

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I can guarantee $10 daily day. Yes it is possible but it is totally depend on your ability that who much you are expert in Forex Trading and which type of strategy you make for earning.

Here in Forex Trading peoples are making 10$ per day by investing less than 100$ then why you can not make. I have an easy way and you can get in 15 mins- it is fun and challenging. You compete against a trader-challenging amount $10 those who win got $18.

The simple fact that you state you guarantee it takes away your credibility.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
Nope! I disagree. In a day you may target 20 - 30 pips, only to sustain losses. I still wonder why some can be fooled into thinking that they can make a predetermined amount of profits per day. In a market where no-one can predict with an utmost certainty.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Nope! I disagree. In a day you may target 20 - 30 pips, only to sustain losses. I still wonder why some can be fooled into thinking that they can make a predetermined amount of profits per day. In a market where no-one can predict with an utmost certainty.

Well, there are some who predict it rather well, but still to guarantee profits is ludicrous.

lancy123

Trader
Apr 10, 2013
if the question is posibility then YES its possible but its not easy, your friends might have thought that forex was the easy way to big mney, but its not, it takes lots of preparation and time spent learning the market the system and how things work, you have to read read and listen to things that you dont usually do, I love the sports section of any paper but i ended up reading more about what economic crisis happened in parts of the world that i never knew existed LOL but yeah, its not easy

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
if the question is posibility then YES its possible but its not easy, your friends might have thought that forex was the easy way to big mney, but its not, it takes lots of preparation and time spent learning the market the system and how things work, you have to read read and listen to things that you dont usually do, I love the sports section of any paper but i ended up reading more about what economic crisis happened in parts of the world that i never knew existed LOL but yeah, its not easy

If nothing else you at least broadened your horizon which is always good.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Yes it is possible to get daily profit from forex trading . I use this method. I do day trading . Some days I do not trade if market is not clear for me. you can achieve small goals from forex daily . I try to get low profit in 2 to 4 trades . It makes sufficient profit for me. It not means I never loose I loose too but my ratio of profit is more than loss.

profitsniper

Trader
Jun 8, 2013
UK
It is possible - but it is also possible to win the lottery 5 times in a row.

Is it in any way at all likely ?

NO.

If you are trading following a trend, you are going to lose often when the market is pulling back.

If you counter trend trade, you will lose often when the market is strongly trending.

If you are trading breakouts, you are going to lose often when the market is in consolidation.

If you are smart, there will be days you have no interest in even trading the markets.

In forex (and all trading) losses are to be expected, draw downs are to be expected.

The name of the game is to be net profitable.

sumonprof

Trader
Jun 9, 2013
I think it is possible to earn daily from forex trading having much knowledge about forex trading. So we need to learn much about forex trading to gather much experience about forex trading that will help us to get profit regularly.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
yes..you may follow trading tips for any stock recommendation agency

This is bad advise in my opinion. You should learn to trade yourself.