There is unlimited profit with Forex trading

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Many believe that forex trading is limited in the amount of winnings, but in my opinion
There is unlimited profit with forex.

In my opinion there is no limit of profit in forex, and profit depends on your capital if your capital is high than your profit is automatically high... I mention here that with high capital you also need high experience and knowledge about forex.

Forex has an unlimited source for earning; we can earn much money from forex trading. In addition, forex can give us unlimited profit. We can make huge profit in short time doing forex business.

• 👍
Reactions: Arok and Black Bobble

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
yeah, in forex you can got unlimited profit there. BUT its very risky if you keep pushing your self to get the huge profit there..
It can destabilize your emotion and trade.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
You can earn substantial profits from forex but you need to be a persistent learner and trader.You must not be too easily discourage,forex has highs and lows so when you learn how to deal with setbacks,you learn how to be an efficient trader who can minimize your losses and maximize your gains.And that is where profits starts to pour in.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Yes theres no limit in earning from forex but theres so much to be learn before you can actually earn.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I find it interesting that only profits are mentioned since most traders do end up failing and counter losses which are limited to their total portfolio size. In theory I agree with you, but less than 2% will ever get tot experience this.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Sure, profit is unlimited but you aren't guaranteed to make a lot of profit just because you deposited a lot of money, and demo trading may help you but also doesn't guarantee you'll make more money. The more you deposit, the more you can lose or make, it's subjective.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Losses, on the other hand, are only limited by the size of one's account. One should be careful with the risks they take when trading.

Oakum

Banned
Feb 15, 2022
Forex is known for making traders earn big profits, but those profits come after months and years of practice and at times, big losses. So, those who are starting their journey as forex traders should not have any unrealistic expectations regarding forex. Instead, they should have their focus set on grabbing all the information about forex trading and practice the same in demo accounts. Forex is definitely rewarding but only to those who have a smart trading strategy and stick to the process of trading rather than chasing profits.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I agree. Don't believe any misleading ads telling you that you'll start trading and get rich within a few weeks. That is not going to happen and whatever entity made those claims is likely a scammer.

Serenity

Banned
Feb 16, 2022
The earning potential in forex trading is bottomless. But it is not easy to become a good trader. Forex is a risky market. You have to work hard consistently on your skills to achieve your goals.

RCtrader

Trader
Dec 7, 2019
Guys, making a profit in forex is kind of limited. Most brokers have a limit on the number of lots you can have in the market at any one time. I saw some putting that limit at 100 lots.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
it might end better first striving for limited profit before diving in to unlimited profit.....

neither will be a easy task long term......h

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I agree. Self-restraint is an important thing in trading - those that lack it end up with unlimited losses, rather than profits.

almoner

Banned
Mar 10, 2022
The more you risk, the more reward you can expect to get: that’s how trading works. But with higher risks, there is also a possibility of losing big. Unless you don’t have a good risk management strategy and a strategy with a higher success rate, taking bigger risks can pose a threat to your trading account.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Forex is known for making traders earn big profits, but those profits come after months and years of practice and at times, big losses. So, those who are starting their journey as forex traders should not have any unrealistic expectations regarding forex. Instead, they should have their focus set on grabbing all the information about forex trading and practice the same in demo accounts. Forex is definitely rewarding but only to those who have a smart trading strategy and stick to the process of trading rather than chasing profits.
I agree, having realistic expectations is important - otherwise you can make the mistake of overtrading and/or risking more money than you should. Saying there is unlimited profit in forex trading makes it sound like easy money. Besides, there are things that can limit your earning potential such as the size of your starting capital.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I think so too. If your expectations are too high you will just end up losing money. It's important to be self-aware about your own abilities.

• 👍
Reactions: Black Bobble