There is unlimited profit with Forex trading

Bonanza

Banned
Mar 11, 2022
True, there isn’t any limit on the profits you can make through trading currencies but to earn big you also have to risk big and I don’t think everyone has the skills and guts to do that. I only believe in slow but consistent profits. Therefore, I just refrain myself from thoughts and act of doing anything risky.

Flophouse

Mar 22, 2022
When you set a realistic trading goal, you work hard to achieve it. And when you achieve it, you set another goal and the process keeps on going until you decide not to trade at all. This is so because of the unlimited opportunities in the market that reward you with profits if you know how to make use of them.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
The thing is to know what is a realistic goal and what isn't. Newbies don't really have the knowledge to be aware of that, and that is how serious mistakes happen.

BritneyHolden

Mar 28, 2022
It is true that money-making potential in forex trading is unlimited. However, whether you make the best out of trading depends purely on your trading skills and knowledge.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Profits are unlimited, as are losses. Well, there's the caveat that the losses are limited by the size of your account, when you work with a broker a negative balance protection. Personally, I'd never work with another type of broker.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
One can earn unlimited amount of money from this market, but it is never as easy as it sounds. A trader must work very hard towards it with patience. It does take time as well.

Haruto

Trader
Oct 26, 2022
Yes that’s true, but we can’t expect here any unrealistic profit! But compounding the profit can be a good strategy here!

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
Yes, Forex can give you unlimited profit but you have to trade carefully. More and more trading can cause you losses. So, to reach your goal, you need sustainable trading.

Amy4

Trader
Mar 15, 2023
While it is true that there is no limit to the profit potential in Forex trading, it's important to note that trading involves risks, and there is no guarantee of profits. Forex trading is a highly volatile market and involves a significant amount of risk, and traders must be prepared to manage those risks in order to achieve consistent profits.

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
True, there isn’t any limit on the profits you can make through trading currencies but to earn big you also have to risk big and I don’t think everyone has the skills and guts to do that. I only believe in slow but consistent profits. Therefore, I just refrain myself from thoughts and act of doing anything risky.
Using medium or small leverage, traders also can make profit but they have to maintain consistency, which is really tough for traders.

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
Yes theres no limit in earning from forex but theres so much to be learn before you can actually earn.
It’s true actually. Forex offers opportunities for earning but we can’t make the best use of those available chances for the lack of knowledge.

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
Just wondering where is he / she right now and what is his opinion? Does he still believe that Forex is a source of unlimited profit?
How did his ideas changed in this 10 year and even is he still trading?
And if you can see this reply, give me an advice from the past 10 years. (Funny fact is that I was 10 when he created this topic!!!)

AlexOZ

Trader
Apr 22, 2023
Many believe that forex trading is limited in the amount of winnings, but in my opinion
There is unlimited profit with forex.

In my opinion there is no limit of profit in forex, and profit depends on your capital if your capital is high than your profit is automatically high... I mention here that with high capital you also need high experience and knowledge about forex.

Forex has an unlimited source for earning; we can earn much money from forex trading. In addition, forex can give us unlimited profit. We can make huge profit in short time doing forex business.
Yes, but... Probably a dangerous attitude to have for a new trader, as the focus should be on what am I willing to risk rather than how much am I wanting to make.