is it possible to earn daily profit in ForEx?

azharfsd

Trader
Oct 18, 2012
it's really possible to get daily profit from forex. Many traders has done it, what is impossible to win all transactions in trading. If we got daily profit, we didn't want to win all transaction but we've got to make certainly sure that our winning ratio will be higher than losing ratio If we could win 6 from 10 transactions with same lot size off course and same loss profits ratio, so we still profit one transactions for overall right?

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
Hi, guys. I agree with azharfsd. And there is something else what I have to say in addition. It is very important not only quantity of orders but also how much money you win or lose. It could arise such problem when you win more orders then lose but summary you loose money. So it is necessary to use money management.

Andru

Trader
Oct 17, 2012
Forex gurus, is it really possible to earn profit daily in forex? many of my business friends invested huge amount of money , but very often they failed to earn a single $. it is very risky market and risky to invest

I thought about this , but if you choose a right broker your trading will be much easier)

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
Yes, it is very possible to earn daily if you always stick to what strategy you proved might be a good one. As you are a newbie, I suggest that you practice in demo until such time you find out what strategy will work best for you in gaining consistent profits.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
daily results

Forex gurus, is it really possible to earn profit daily in forex?

hey sam....... unfortunatly i'm not a forex guru, so my answer might should not be considered......

it is not possible for me to be profitable every day..... some days are positive, some days are negative and some days no trades are taken at all......

but i'm gitten better........ so all yall true forex guru's better watch out.........;)........h

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
It's not really about finding the right broker, but knowing how to trade well..
You can find a great broker but still end up losing all your $$$ if you do not know how to trade well..so build on the basics, learn to trade well and then sort through the various brokers..just sayin'

Heba Samir

Trader
Nov 19, 2012
Some traders believed that good traders have ability to make daily profit from
forex trading it's risky but it's realy possible

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
It's not really about finding the right broker, but knowing how to trade well..
You can find a great broker but still end up losing all your $$$ if you do not know how to trade well..so build on the basics, learn to trade well and then sort through the various brokers..just sayin'

If you are not find the right broker, you can get scammed by a broker. I had this opinion before, not matter what the broker is, as long as you are know the basic of the trading, and able to minimize the lost. But I was wrong. I was thought that I found the right broker. But at the end I got scammed. Because I was not finding the information needed to avoid those scammer. So, if you had found the right broker, you are able to earn daily, even hourly.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
if the question is posibility then YES its possible but its not easy, your friends might have thought that forex was the easy way to big mney, but its not, it takes lots of preparation and time spent learning the market the system and how things work, you have to read read and listen to things that you dont usually do, I love the sports section of any paper but i ended up reading more about what economic crisis happened in parts of the world that i never knew existed LOL but yeah, its not easy

AWFX

Trader
Nov 20, 2012
Naturally it is possible, however there is not any investment without risk.

Fundaments plus technical analysis are very helpful.

All the best,
Adam
Account Manager

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
There are a lot of scam brokers, and that's a fact and they are always going to be there. It is up to the individual trader to do the research and sort through the lot before settling on one or multiple brokers and on that note, the big guys are not exactly known for playing nice..LOL
Given that there will always be scam brokers, you can take measures to avoid the same. But if you do not know how to trade well, it will no longer matter if the broker is a good one or not, for you're going to wipe out your account..

tradersam

Trader
Nov 25, 2012
Can you tell us which strategy give you daily profit? I am also eager to listen the holy grail name?:p I have heard day trading, swing trading, short term trading, medium term trading, long term trading, hedging, martingale, scalping, night trading, news trading, or or ......:confused: but i haven't seen trader making handsome profit daily. Are you talking about this one "You can get daily profit just keep 10000$ in your a/c and trade 0.01 lot using martingale strategy." ?

daveM

Master Trader
Certainly possible to increase your account every day...... however, many people think they can make entries that are not studied and profit. Without a proven method, and by that I mean a method that the guy has proven to himself not something he read on a forum, and strict discipline, losses can be assumed.

The person who dedicates himself to mastering one entry and exit and sticks to it is going to profit.

ezekiel chew

Trader
Dec 14, 2012
www.asiaforexmentor.com
As a starter do not use too many indicators or sophiscated and complicated trading strategies. Simple technical indicators still can profit. Most important is choosing the system that suits your trading style and also discipline trading matters also

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
friends-consider it like this. I can say the only chance to earn profit daily is by having very good experience of the forex market and some one with years of experience can make it.

I think we should not focus on daily profit and consider all the trades in one month or at least one week. In the end of week or month, see all your trades and calculate your profit.

The average profit per week or month should be kept in mind instead of concentrating daily profits or losses.