How Important to Have a Broker?

Robian

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
This is not a good idea! It's more expensive and less effective and risk is much more. Go with a broker, a good one of course!
I analyzed what was said above and my own observations and decided that better I'll work with a broker... or with 2 brokers that's even better! As they say, don't put all your eggs in one basket. so I'm going to look for the second one in the nearest future when I have enough money. What do you think about this idea?

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
I analyzed what was said above and my own observations and decided that better I'll work with a broker... or with 2 brokers that's even better! As they say, don't put all your eggs in one basket. so I'm going to look for the second one in the nearest future when I have enough money. What do you think about this idea?
Hello, Robian!
I personally traded on two accounts with two different brokers, but after nearly a year and a half it became too hard.. I mean they needed more concentration, so I left only one acc. Maybe it has to be a habit of it must fit your temperament

mai joe

Oct 3, 2016
Having a broker is of prime importance in trading. Trading without a broker can be troublesome and tedious. So choosing a broker is completely depends upon your trading requirements. I would recommend a pure ECN broker who offers pure ECN spreads with faster ping speed. While choosing a broker look for the one who fulfils all your trading requirements and keep your funds secure.

Sweet Diane

Trader
Jun 29, 2016
Illinois
www.jafxbreakdown.com
Hi, everyone! I really appreciate your information on sharing about this business. Yes, I have chosen to work with a broker, yet it was not a successful one. I won't be telling the name on the one I acquired but I am very much disappointed 6 months after. I pulled my account last January. I have been studying about brokerage for a while now and I am also looking for another broker.

My working colleague suggested [URL deleted] JAFX since I wasn't able to work with them. I heard about them when I started as many of whom I asked got them a good review yet I am not fully convinced. Now I am 90% wanting them to try but yet I need more suggestions or any feedbacks from you.
Would you think [URL deleted] JAFX and John Anthony can keep up the game? I heard they were good in the market.

Any suggestion guys?

BigMikey

Feb 12, 2017
It can be difficult to find a good honey broker. I like IMFX and IC markets. But there are others. I would also be cautious and don't deposit too much with any individual broker

Abdul Fani

Trader
Mar 16, 2017
Indonesia
www.facebook.com
It is not a good idea to trade without broker, if you are a beginner. You need at least 10 million dollars to do it. Do you have it? Are you sure, you are ready to risk such a great ammount of money, especially if you are not a professional?
Broker is an intermediary, who helps you to start trading on Forex with much smaller sums. Most of traders work with brokers and it is OK. But you should choose a broker responsibly, not to become a victim of scammers.

Hafid

Trader
Mar 15, 2017
It is also surprise for me that it is possible to trade without broker! Now I'll know it))

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
It is not a good idea to trade without broker, if you are a beginner. You need at least 10 million dollars to do it. Do you have it? Are you sure, you are ready to risk such a great ammount of money, especially if you are not a professional?
Broker is an intermediary, who helps you to start trading on Forex with much smaller sums. Most of traders work with brokers and it is OK. But you should choose a broker responsibly, not to become a victim of scammers.
Well, it seems to me that a non-professional or a person who doesn't know anything about finance would have another $10 million to invest somewhere :)
Inherited money.... maybe, but unlikely. People who would like to lose the money, spent them on luxury things and parties. Those millionaires who are willing to invest, are unlikely to be newbies :D
The other question is that even professionals trade with brokers. It's just comfortable for traders

ema watts

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
The other question is that even professionals trade with brokers. It's just comfortable for traders

True that! Role of a Broker is to give assistance in your trading. They provide advance trading platforms and all online trading services, thus making your trading experience convenient and hassle free. Also it gives a feeling of safety to the traders. But yes it is very important to associate with a right broker chosen thoughtfully.

DFM8

Feb 14, 2018
Hi. I am just curious on some of the information with regards on trading, in which I am very surprised to hear some investors who don't have brokers. For a long time I have been with a broker, but sometimes I would like to not have one afterall. Sometimes, it really works good for me.

Would anyone share some sentiments or advice please?
Thanks.

Pretty important, if you want things like margin/leverage and general convience.

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
You seem to be an accomplished trader. J So, you can certainly try ditching your broker. You can, of course, come back to one later if you don’t feel leaving wasn’t much good.

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Having broker is extremely important, as broker is your window to the trading world. Trading without broker is much more difficult, as you may do a lot of mistakes and in all your problems you have no one to rely on. I always prefer trading with a broker, it is more reliable and convenient. Of course, many people have different requirements for a broker, so you need to select a broker according to your criteria. For me, this includes such parameters as the broker’s website, trading plarform, reviews and withdrawal speed. If all these points suit me, then I choose a broker. I know people who trade without brokers and spend one or even two hours on things that take me seconds.

Cooper_01

Trader
Oct 7, 2019
I feel brokers are very important as they simply reduce the hassle of traders and help in executing trades on time.

Longing

Trader
Jul 7, 2018
I came here because of Diane.

Seriously, don't use brokers. I can guarantee the broker lost the acct.

I can guarantee she's not trading spot the way she approached it.

You guys need to realize what you are up against.