Advanced Scam

Kazel

Oct 3, 2022
Hello,
I would like to have some information about the currency trends that can be seen on the MT5 app. I am the subject of a scam by a broker. I traded with information received from a person and each time I won. I am of a small amount invested. The person told me that the information was going to stop at the end of September and that I therefore had to invest more, which I did. At the same time I analyzed the curves and I understood how the information worked. So I traded without information and I gained a lot (200,000 usd in one day). Everything seemed perfect except that when I wanted to withdraw money from my account I was asked for an additional deposit of 5% of the amount in my account. It's a classic scam it seems.
My question actually concerns currency trends. Is it possible to modify them so that they allow manipulation of events and therefore make huge gains when in reality this is not the case. I have checked the trends obtained with my broker account vs the MT5 demo account. (see attached example)
Second question, is there an authority that makes it possible to seek out and punish this kind of activity?
Thanks in advance for your information

Attachments

• Fake trend1.PNG
    Fake trend1.PNG
    315.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Fake trend2.PNG
    Fake trend2.PNG
    313.2 KB · Views: 4
  • MT5 Demo1.PNG
    MT5 Demo1.PNG
    318.5 KB · Views: 4
  • MT5 Demo2.PNG
    MT5 Demo2.PNG
    314 KB · Views: 4

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Yes, a fake MT5 broker can manipulate the charts it shows you. It can also just manipulate the orders without doing anything to the charts.

The authority that can punish them (in theory) is police. It's a scam, which is a crime. So, report them to the police.

Kazel

Oct 3, 2022
Yes, a fake MT5 broker can manipulate the charts it shows you. It can also just manipulate the orders without doing anything to the charts.

The authority that can punish them (in theory) is police. It's a scam, which is a crime. So, report them to the police.
Thank you for your answer. He can manipulate the charts it showed me, but can he manipulate the chart I can use on my MT5 app?
Using his account, it was very easy (when this advantageous anomaly is detected) to make money...

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thank you for your answer. He can manipulate the charts it showed me, but can he manipulate the chart I can use on my MT5 app?
Using his account, it was very easy (when this advantageous anomaly is detected) to make money...
Were you connected to the same broker via your MT5 app? If not, then no, the scammers cannot manipulate the charts in your app.

Kazel

Oct 3, 2022
Were you connected to the same broker via your MT5 app? If not, then no, the scammers cannot manipulate the charts in your app.
On MT5 I can be connected on their account, and I have also a MT5 demo account. The charts are not the same as you can see on the attached charts.
I have contacted the police according to your advice. I don't know if there is an issue, but it is a well organized activities. Someone is inviting you to try trades on MT5. After they give a broker name. With the manipulated charts you start to earn a lot. After, they explain that you have to put more...
And when you want to withdraw...they ask you to pay 3% of you total amount.
But the only real money is the money you bet to start the trading. Profits are not real...just a fake...
There is several brokers on MT5 in the scam... I can give you the name but not here...
I don't want they disappear if I give the name here...
Other question, using a TRC (Tron) address of deposit...is it possible to find the user? the owner?

Attachments

• AUDUSD MT5 Demo.png
    AUDUSD MT5 Demo.png
    296.9 KB · Views: 3
  • AUDUSD Scam.png
    AUDUSD Scam.png
    297.9 KB · Views: 3

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
There is several brokers on MT5 in the scam... I can give you the name but not here...
Giving the name won't change anything. There are hundreds of such "brokers" popping up every month and scamming people.
Other question, using a TRC (Tron) address of deposit...is it possible to find the user? the owner?
No, it's nearly untraceable.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Have you considered going onto Forex Peace Army to check for anyone with similar stories or even just to tell your story? They're pretty good at calling out scammers and will let you invite the broker to the conversation. It may not make a difference, but you could possibly put some pressure on them.