Hello am a newbie

FxVictor

Trader
Feb 28, 2013
Hi all, am new to this forum and i would like some help about forex. Please share some tips and information if possible. I really like to begin with Forex as it really something interesting as far as i have heard.

FxVictor

Trader
Feb 28, 2013
Thanks for your kind welcome. I would like some information about Forex or even some tips will be very nice!! Anyone who can help me will be more than welcome :) However, i have gone through this forum and found many interesting thing here. Well really nice.

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
Welcome to the world of trading. I wish you with a great success. Learn the basic trading from babypips.com and Youtube. If you still have lots of questions, don't hesitate to ask us.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Welcome victor, as others have pointed out, there's tonnes of info available here and you are in the right place. Please post any query you may have and we'll be more than happy to help..good luck!

FxVictor

Trader
Feb 28, 2013
Thanks a lot for your kind help guys, i will surely check the tips and suggestions you gave me concerning Forex. I am very glad that there is someone here helping and i will make the best to trade forex prudently

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Good luck, please review all the free info available here and other forums, like babypips. Since you are just starting out in forex, do not opt for any paid lessons or mentorship courses, it would be a total waste of money at this point.
Once you have reviewed all the free info, start with a demo and practice..
and later on, months or years down the line, you can opt for paid courses for that extra edge.

FxVictor

Trader
Feb 28, 2013
Thanks Fxpiper that very kind of you, i'll make sure everything is done accordingly. I have check babypips and really there are very good examples and it is a very good way for beginners to learn forex. Thanks a lot for all those who helped me. Good luck

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
No problem, glad to have been of help and hey, do post updates later on or any queries you may have - related to trading, good luck!

Jira

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
Free Demo trading contest is very useful for the traders. They can learn many things from the demo accounts and gather experience when competing other trader. It also help them to reduce their mistake in future.

I think it is great opportunity for everyone to improve their skill and have an idea of what kind of strategy he/she can follow. We also can know how much we are ready to face the traders in the real mode.

FxVictor

Trader
Feb 28, 2013
Free Demo trading contest is very useful for the traders. They can learn many things from the demo accounts and gather experience when competing other trader. It also help them to reduce their mistake in future.

I think it is great opportunity for everyone to improve their skill and have an idea of what kind of strategy he/she can follow. We also can know how much we are ready to face the traders in the real mode.

Yes sure, i will make sure about trading in Demo. Please explain about me about trading contest as i can see that many people are interested in playing trading contest nowadays. Thanks

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
On trading contents, the only ones I have come across are for real accounts - not sure about the demo trading contests. Care to share more info on this, since other newbies can review the same?

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
Hi all, am new to this forum and i would like some help about forex. Please share some tips and information if possible. I really like to begin with Forex as it really something interesting as far as i have heard.

Welcome to this community. Please learn some basic Forex knowledge and choose a good broker to get familiar with trading by demo account.

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
Welcome Bro. As you've probably heard, you need knowledge and skills. This you can get by studying; reading forex articles or going to the school of pipsology. Then After that you can come open account with a broker that is good for beginners like you. You can Try Profiforex; this is the broker I use.