new user new Forex trader?

Jouke

Sep 6, 2021
Hi all, I am new to trading and received an offer. Company seems legit, we have been talking to a trader and made some small trades on metatrader via anydesk. Now that we have come to the real work, depositing money for managed trading, I have been searching for MCMS finance, or Modern Capital management & solutions. (mcms.finance) But I cannot find anything on the internet. No reviews good or bad, only that they are listed in Belgum, and that the website exists since march 2021. On EarnForex website I could also not find them, no good review, not bad. Does anyone know this company? Or are there any experiences that can be shared? Or is it that not finding anything, doesn't mean anything? Saw the brokers page where you list questions on whether a broker is trustworthy or not. But as said, we can't find any reviews... Last, I assume that Belgium is a good country to be based in in terms of trustworthiness, but again, not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 👍
Reactions: angelaanderson

thekid

Trader
Oct 1, 2021
If they are non-existent on web, then that should tell you that it is not easily trustable.

LHill97

Trader
Oct 5, 2021
Hi all, I am new to trading and received an offer. Company seems legit, we have been talking to a trader and made some small trades on metatrader via anydesk. Now that we have come to the real work, depositing money for managed trading, I have been searching for MCMS finance, or Modern Capital management & solutions. (mcms.finance) But I cannot find anything on the internet. No reviews good or bad, only that they are listed in Belgum, and that the website exists since march 2021. On EarnForex website I could also not find them, no good review, not bad. Does anyone know this company? Or are there any experiences that can be shared? Or is it that not finding anything, doesn't mean anything? Saw the brokers page where you list questions on whether a broker is trustworthy or not. But as said, we can't find any reviews... Last, I assume that Belgium is a good country to be based in in terms of trustworthiness, but again, not sure.
Anytime you see stuff like this - just run.
I've never seen an instance where it's not been a scam.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Anytime you see stuff like this - just run.
I've never seen an instance where it's not been a scam.
I agree, if you can't find information about a company or person, that's a big red flag, I've seen so many stories of people getting scammed by no-name "trading" companies.

Jul 19, 2021
If you can’t find anything good or bad about the broker on the internet, then stay away. Reviews are important to test the authenticity of a broker.